Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia isn't really a good trainer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia isn't really a good trainer...

if you think about it he hasn't really produced a top quality fighter, I mean yea he's produced champions but he has never produced elites, like Amir Khan, Danny garcia, rigonduex . I was Totally disappointed with maidana, I turned my tv off and went to bed after the 3rd round

P.s Floyd is fit for a triathlon
    Last edited by The Problem; 09-14-2014, 01:39 AM. Reason: tittle wrong

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
    if you think about it he hasn't really produced a top quality fighter, I mean yea he's produced champions but he has never produced elites, like Amir Khan, Danny garcia, rigonduex . I was Totally disappointed with maidana, I turned my tv off and went to bed after the 3rd round

P.s Floyd is fit for a triathlon
    He's a nice guy, a very likable person and sometimes fans get that confused with talent. Everyone would love for him to be a great trainer, hell I would!!! What a cool story...but reality is different, he's a terrible trainer. It's nice he has a gym in Oxnard, I'm sure it's great for local kids but he should step back and hire trainers. All you ever see is them clowning around in the gym, that's the kinda **** that's gonna get his fighters hurt in the ring.

Comment

Amir Khan
      Elite

Pick one

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Amir Khan
        Elite

Pick one
        former unified champ???

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Amir Khan
          Elite

Pick one
          amir khan. at least hes funny. all the elite fighters arent.

Comment

Ive been saying he was shyt for years now. Dude is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
              former unified champ???
              Don't you know Khan gets hated on here as much as Pac or Mayweather?

As for Robert, I have said it before. His dad is the one who is a good trainer. He told Maidana to duck twice for a right cross when he goes to the body.

Robert is good at motivating people, but technically his dad is the one who trains Mikey etc... and seems to be the one who gave tips.

People kept saying he changed Maidana. He didn't. Maidana always threw the jab, watch his previous fights from Kotelnik onwards.

He just got given cherry picks most of the time.

Comment

Maidana lost but he lost against Floyd. No shame in that.

Comment

My biggest problem with Garcia is he cares more about his ego then his fighters health. Brandon Rios should have been pulled out by round 7 against Pacquiao, that was horrible to watch, I watched it live and actually turned my tv off coz I couldn't watch that. I hope Garcia payed his medical bills, Brandon is a good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                    Don't you know Khan gets hated on here as much as Pac or Mayweather?

As for Robert, I have said it before. His dad is the one who is a good trainer. He told Maidana to duck twice for a right cross when he goes to the body.

Robert is good at motivating people, but technically his dad is the one who trains Mikey etc... and seems to be the one who gave tips.

People kept saying he changed Maidana. He didn't. Maidana always threw the jab, watch his previous fights from Kotelnik onwards.

He just got given cherry picks most of the time.
                    It has nothing to do with hate.

Khan is a GOOD fighter. Tell me what makes him of the level of Rigondeaux, Pac, Mayweather, Ward, and possibly B-Hop? He clearly belongs with those names...

I give him all the credit in the world for taking on the tough fights, but ELITE?

Comment

Working...
                    X