No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi-Adrien Broner: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
    cliff rold should stop writing articles.....Broner A on speed and Power....PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN!.....man is FLAT FOOTED, and has pedestrian hand speed, he places his shots well. An 'A' looks like mayweather, khan, pacquiao.......you BAFOON!. And on power?......who has he ktfo?.....try no one!...they are all tko's after he hits you with 5 or 6 clean. Again an A looks like matthyse, stevenson. etc.....people who have/had a one hitter quitter, Broner is a B grade power guy, maybe even less since hes hitting guys who are so much naturally smaller than him, 10 times clean before they fall. Goes to show anyone with a thesaurus these days and a spare 5 mins can be called an internet writer!
    I wouldn't give him an A for intangibles either I mean I think he is pretty freakin predictable and never really changes anything.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      Had a cold run to start the year. Happens to anyone who makes picks. 10-13 after Canelo-Trout. 16-3 since. Not bad.
      i dont bother penning predictions, i take my predictions to the betting shop

21-16 isnt exactly fountain of knowledge material

didnt u pick dawson over stevenson also? - guess you didnt get the memo chad was shot

i noticed you didnt make a prediction on the other important fight tonight......to get your numbers up just say the fight isnt going the distance

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
        i dont bother penning predictions, i take my predictions to the betting shop

21-16 isnt exactly fountain of knowledge material

didnt u pick dawson over stevenson also? - guess you didnt get the memo chad was shot

i noticed you didnt make a prediction on the other important fight tonight......to get your numbers up just say the fight isnt going the distance
        Where does 21-16 come from?

Comment

Broner does not stop the very durable Pauli.

Comment

Bullshhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt... GT F OH...118 - 111..Come on son..gtf o h....showtime was selling us the win by broner from minute one..anyone notice bernards bullshhh score card and how somehow he tightened it up at the end?

Comment

Stoppage?? From what I saw Broner didn't carry a great deal of pwr up w/ him. Paulie's faced hardly looked marked after eating 50% of AB's pwr shots...got the job done tho. Would like to see him against a formidable foe like maidana, garcia, matthyse...doubt that will happen tho. Seems as tho the Hayman plan is to have all of his fighters control belts in every div. Some sort of Hostile takeover in the sport. AB prolly vacates this belt so another Hayman fighter can pick it up..

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Bullshhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt... GT F OH...118 - 111..Come on son..gtf o h....showtime was selling us the win by broner from minute one..anyone notice bernards bullshhh score card and how somehow he tightened it up at the end?

The rds may have been competitive to a degree based on AB picking his spots...but he was nevertheless still winning the rds...117-111 is a totally fair score. The travesty is 115-113 for PM

Comment

Working...
                X