7.69%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    All 3 fights were damn exciting,which one is your favorite
    3 hands down.

Comment

First one and its not even close.

Comment

Def the 1st one. It was a FOTY, which is very very rare for a HW fight...Even tho Holy-Tyson 1 won FOTY as well which i dont understand

Comment

Amazing these 3 fights are,these 3 fights were amazing

Comment

The 1st by far, two young unbeaten heavyweights in their prime, met in the center of the ring and FOUGHT to see who was the better fighter. ****ing beautiful, that is what this **** is all about

Comment

The first fight, the 10th round was classic, Holyfield showed alot of heart, don't know how he didn't go down from the uppecut.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                The 1st by far, two young unbeaten heavyweights in their prime, met in the center of the ring and FOUGHT to see who was the better fighter. ****ing beautiful, that is what this **** is all about
                do you think that knock down should have been counted as a knock down??

Comment

The first one for sure, one my favs of all time. The 3rd fight was also great and had one of the best memorable moments when Evander put Bowe down and almost got him out. Considering the context and the road to that fight, seeing him battle like that again he could do no wrong to me after that ..I started the trilogy rooting for Bowe.

The Fanman spoiled the momentum that the 2nd fight was building, there was good ebb and flow starting up and it looked like it would have turned into another classic down the stretch but instead it lives in infamy.

Comment

All 3 fights were great fights, but the 1st was simply a classic.

Comment

Working...
                    X