Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why's it only me that knows that Cotto is done at elite level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is a hype job

Comment

I don't think he's done at all. What has he done to prove he is done?

Not exactly sure what isn't convincing about beating Marg every single rd.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        i think he has 1-2 fights left in him but i also agree hes done. shame great guy though....
        Yeah, i think he needs to stay away from Pac and Floyd...i don't think he's quite shot, but he's past prime, and this Cotto fan thinks he's not elite.

He can't beat an elite now. Too many wars and his face gets damaged to easy. But he did have a dam good run in his day, and I'm proud of him.

Comment

Actually, I'm only for a Mayweather fight. That's about it. After they beat up each other, then they can both retire happily. But until then...

Comment

No offence to Cotto, I think he's a brilliant person. But I don't think he has a chance against elite fighters.

Comment

Cotto was a very good fighter but he was never elite to start with and yes he’s past it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                No offence to Cotto, I think he's a brilliant person. But I don't think he has a chance against elite fighters.
                Who are you rating as possible elite opponents? Pacquiao, Mayweather and...?

Comment

Maybe not compared to Mayweather and Pacquiao, but I still think he can beat most of the 154 division. He'll be fine.

Comment

I'm also confused by some of these posts. Besides Pac and Mayweather who can Cotto not compete with. I'll laugh at any name you say because there isn't one.

Comment

There's better fights for him outside of Mayweather and Pac, as he certainly has no chance with either of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X