No announcement yet.

Prop 19 - Legalize Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice View Post
    Umm.. in case your didnt notice cigs and alcohol are still around so shes forced regardless to grow up where drugs are ok to be consumed.

I'm not knocking you for your view, its fine and you had a personal element to it. But please dont be like these other idiots that blindly forget that dangerous prescription pills cigs, cigars, alcohol, theres plenty out their thats not illegal but thats still more dangerous than weed.
    Yeah I understand your point but I guess it's kinda personal to me you know? But you definitely make some very valid points.

Comment

Although it can effect people mentally in different ways, it's not really that bad is it. At the end of the day, who's more likely to kick off, a drunk or someone who's high?

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        Against it....I don't want a bunch of potheads running around our neighborhoods and communities.

Marijuana has affected a very close person to me in a very negative way. If it becomes legal that person will definitely never find the way out....plus I would never want my daughters to grow up in a place where it's ok to consume drugs.
        Not every person who smokes weed is a pothead. I smoke maybe 3-4 times a week, and have my own place, married, and living a good life. It's a personal preference, just like Alcohol and Cigarettes is to others (which statistically is much more damaging to your health and causes more deaths than the consumption of Marijuana).

Comment

Originally posted by toysale View Post
          Although it can effect people mentally in different ways, it's not really that bad is it. At the end of the day, who's more likely to kick off, a drunk or someone who's high?
          it doesnt affect u mentally at all.. wat do u mean by that?

Comment

Working...
          X