Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Canelo Kid....the next big coming outta Mex???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
    Will be on Televisa "Canal Cinco"... maybe you can watch it somewhere
    My GWAAAD Adriana Lima is one fine piece of assssss!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah the fight....well I don't think we got those channels here but ill check it out for sure.......good looking out playa!

Comment

yea canelo got the tools... its just a matter of time.... i heard he was gonna sign or signed with golden boy promotions... he's only 19 years young!!!

big things comin up..

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
        yea canelo got the tools... its just a matter of time.... i heard he was gonna sign or signed with golden boy promotions... he's only 19 years young!!!

big things comin up..
        Yeah that's the word on the street on the kid......I hope he comes along nice and steady.....not too fast but not JCC jr status either....ahhahahaha

Comment

saul canelo alvarez, a strong kid with good body punching and parry, he needs a good trainer bcoz he has a bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by thurrmac View Post
            saul canelo alvarez, a strong kid with good body punching and parry, he needs a good trainer bcoz he has a bright future.
            Lets hope your right.....looks like he fights this sat....hopefully we get to see him get better!

Comment

No, You jinxed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chav View Post
                No, You jinxed him.
                Jinxing is for pooosssey's........Canelo gots the goods!!! he will deliver.....anyone see that there was early talk about a Canelo JCC Jr showdown.....this could be a good fight for both IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Jinxing is for pooosssey's........Canelo gots the goods!!! he will deliver.....anyone see that there was early talk about a Canelo JCC Jr showdown.....this could be a good fight for both IMO
                  Not for Chavez Jr... he will get KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
                    Not for Chavez Jr... he will get KTFO
                    Hahaha.....im saying though.....it could be a good fight cuz IF Chavez where to win it would be a semi decent win......better than the tomato cans he has been fighting....and he still wouldn't have to face a dude in his prime.......

Or Canelo can make a statement win and expose JCC jr........

either out come would be good!!!

I have a feeling though Canelo would whipe the floor with JCC Jr.....

Comment

What i like about the kid is when he has someone hurt he goes crazy trying to ko them. Which he will learn to fix but he's a killer. One of my fav fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X