No announcement yet.

how come theres never any good matches the folowing weekend of big ppvs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come theres never any good matches the folowing weekend of big ppvs

i just checked the boxing caldener and theres not a dam good fight until next month,,and now that i think about it theres never any good fights the weekend directly after a PPV card or the weekend after that,,why is that??

wouldnt it be a good way for more viewers??cause people r pumped up from the previous weekend of fights

and dont tell me salido vs that asia man is a good fight cause its not

how many threads did you post today?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      how many threads did you post today?
      why r u always the first person to reply to my topics and not post anything of note relating to it??

keep it upim going to blacklist u

Comment

I think it's coincidence but yeah, weird. You'd think they'd try to take advantage of the momentum.

By the way... aside from Golovkin vs. Rubio, Fury vs. Chisora and Pac vs. Algieri... what other good fights are there that we should be looking out for?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          I think it's coincidence but yeah, weird. You'd think they'd try to take advantage of the momentum.

By the way... aside from Golovkin vs. Rubio, Fury vs. Chisora and Pac vs. Algieri... what other good fights are there that we should be looking out for?
          well i heard rosado vs kirkland just got made,donaire vs walters is nice,of course u have kovalev and bhop

hmm not sure what else,

i want to see mainstreme guys like ruslan, lucas, broner, danny garcia,rios,crawford,gamboa and so on

Comment

Sept 27 has 3 fights better than that piss poor PPV.

Beterbiev vs Cloud

And the CW double header - Wlodarczyk vs Drodz and Lebedev vs Kolodziej

All 3 fights will be better contested.

Comment

already banned? was this guy the egyptian poster?

Comment

Networks focus on replaying that PPV card the week following it happened. Showing that PPV card is enough for networks to get huge ratings for the night. If networks have any other cards with decent fights on them...they would do good numbers anyway on other dates...

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                already banned? was this guy the egyptian poster?
                Yeah Inkanyamba...I expect him to be back with a new alt.

Comment

Working...
                X