Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Hasn't Had A Notable Win in 3 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if chino went life and dead against lopez, a guy he stopped in 6, what's left for khan??? who barely made it past diaz (got hurt and dropped in the process)

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Luis Collazo will change that. He's like a top 25 WW, thats notable, right?
      Better win than Andre Berto.

Comment

Bu bu bu bu but, he possesses the skills, foot speed, hand speed, agility, and awkward angles to beat Floyd Mayweather doe.

Comment

Khan is a good fighter,it's hard to know what the guy has left tbh..Let's be honest about his last two outing..He looked horrible in two wins,Molina hit him with the same punch over and over again..Diaz had Khan in a close fight..Overall I would give both outing a C on Khans performance..Against those caliber of fighters that's a very poor score..

Not to mention he's not had a win of note in two or three yrs,it's really not looking good for him..A win over Collazo does not change that,a loss over Collazo and he's pretty much finished..I wish that Khan would have landed the Broner fight..It would have been more creditable and meant more to Khans career at present moment imo..

Comment

Originally posted by phatcatboxing View Post
            Last decent win was a while back but he's getting a new BSN thread every thirty seconds.

Shot or not you boys just can't shut up about him!
            I think most would be happy to let Khan settle back into boxing anonymity -- but he insists on fantasy matchmaking himself with the P4P top guy in the sport. And he just will not STFU!!!

The pure absurdity of it all, is that you have a guy who is barely squeaking past C-level fighters, constantly proclaiming that, in spite of his history, in spite of common sense and in spite of reality, that he has the skills to beat the P4P best in a weight class he's never fought in.

So, we're not bringing him up, he's constantly talking himself up, like he's the greatest thing to ever lace up a pair of gloves. And there is nothing in his boxing history that would even tickle a humorous thought of him being great .... nothing!

Threads like this one is just a reality check for those who constantly drink the fantasy juice that Khan is selling -- And the statement is true!!!!

Khan Hasn't Had A Notable Win in 3 years?

Now instead of one of his fans offering a credible debate to the contrary, they instead try to offload reality for fantasy and avoid. And I can under stand why that is .... Have any of you guys actually analyzed Khans resume?????

The dude is hilarious!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X