Collapse
No announcement yet.

celebrity with gagging order ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's David Furnish. I was pleased when Giggs was outed as a **** but gay guys having threesomes doesn't seem surprising and rich guys having threesomes doesn't seem surprising so a rich gay guy doing shit like that is pretty much a given anyway. There's another injunction being speculated about in the media recently regarding Hugh Bonneville shagging a hooker, although tbh I had no idea who he was until hearing about the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LOL at a threesome being shocking news in the UK. That can't be right.
      It's not that....it was a main celebrity and basically he gagged the media over here and they couldn't say who it was even though it's been reported in other countries on other websites....but when yiu Google it here it don't tell you because of big brother and ur IP address ....I was just curious who it was that was all.....

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Yeah it's David Furnish. I was pleased when Giggs was outed as a **** but gay guys having threesomes doesn't seem surprising and rich guys having threesomes doesn't seem surprising so a rich gay guy doing shit like that is pretty much a given anyway. There's another injunction being speculated about in the media recently regarding Hugh Bonneville shagging a hooker, although tbh I had no idea who he was until hearing about the case.
        Disappointed now lol ..couldn't really give a **** about fudge packers m8.......wanted it to be old dirty david beckham and up to his old tricks again lol.....anyway thanks for the answer m8

Comment

Working...
        X