Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does anybody see Trout outboxing Alvarez and making him look silly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So does anybody see Trout outboxing Alvarez and making him look silly?

Not saying it will happen, but it very well can.

98% of people here were saying that Cotto was gonna walk Trout down and TKO him but instead he flexed his jab and Miguel looked like a deer in the headlights.

But ofcourse Cotto is shot and Canelo isn't.

But it still can happen.
    Canelo will win
    20.00%
    Trout will win
    44.00%
    50/50 fight, undecided
    36.00%

Yes it can and it will, I got 10 million saying it does.

Comment

Nah, Trout aint bout that life. It's a winnable fight for Trout but it won't be embarrassing or one sided.

Comment

no , i think it will be competitive...

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Yes it can and it will, I got 10 million saying it does.
          Nice confidence. Its a pretty safe bet.

Trout is a long guy, who's slick and has a good skill set.

He knows what he's doing inside that ring.

Comment

1) Cotto is shorter than Canelo, 2) Cotto is slower than Canelo, 3) Cotto is not as strong as Canelo. Trout impressed me with his boxing against Cotto; however Cotto looked out of shape and his comments pre-fight were a clear indicator that he is ready to call it a career. He is indirectly blaming his trainer by looking for another one, which isn't going to instill his love for the sport.

He had the same trainer and looked in great shape for the Mayweather fight, he was not in the same shape for the Trout fight though. Canelo is going to feel the power that Trout brings and then he is going to trap him in the corner or against the ropes by round 3. After a few attacks, Trout will be severely weary of Canelo's power and his game plan will be altered.

I see a TKO or KO for Canelo around the 8th to 10th round and that's based solely on Trout being a great boxer. You have to remember that this is Canelo's big time shot, his time to shine so to speak; he'll be in tremendous shape and have a desire to win emphatically. He might get Trout out as early as the 5th if he catches him.

Trout looks good in the first 2 until Canelo comes at him. I have my doubts that Trout will be able to handle the punches.

Comment

I'm pulling hard for Trout, but like many others, I have my doubts as well as to whether he can handle the power.

This could very well be one of those fights where one guy is comfortably ahead on the score cards...until he gets stopped.

Comment

Canelo by UD. Only because Trout is a fast runner. He won't trade punches with the Ginger. And that's the difference between the two. Trout's main goal is to survive and last the distance while Canelo's is to hurt or KO his opponent.

Comment

No........ Canelo is better than Cotto in everyway except for resume

Comment

The only way anyone would see that is they would have to be on LSD hallucinating...
                    Canelo will beat the shlt out of Trout! Bad!

Comment

Working...
                    X