Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez is the New P4P King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am a die hard pacquiao fan and it broke my heart to see him lose the way he did. but as the saying goes, this is boxing and anything can happen but life goes on.

we saw pacquiao develop from the very beginning it was a great privilege to be part of the pacquiao era

kudos to marquez, this is definitely the fight of the year and the knock of the year. marquez is now the rightful p4p king without question

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      i am a die hard pacquiao fan and it broke my heart to see him lose the way he did. but as the saying goes, this is boxing and anything can happen but life goes on.

we saw pacquiao develop from the very beginning it was a great privilege to be part of the pacquiao era

kudos to marquez, this is definitely the fight of the year and the knock of the year. marquez is now the rightful p4p king without question

Despite being a big Marquez fan, i'm a big Pacquiao fan too. It really does make me feel bad. Pacquiao is so humble it's ridiculous. Even in defeat he's gracious and a model athlete

Comment

bumping for more opinions

Comment

You can't argue too much with Marquez at #1. I wouldn't put him there, but I understand why someone would.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez is a special fighter.. I have been watching and a fan of his since before he was even known. He would fight on KCAL boxing live from the forum in inglewood and the pond in Anaheim, California. From that time I told everyone who would listen that Marquez would be one of the best ever. Few believed but I knew he was no ordinary fighter. I was so proud of him last night I swear I almost teared up...

Comment

Very possibly.

He's had an argument for me since the 3rd fight.

Between him and Mayweather since the 3rd fight, IMO.

Definitely between only him and Mayweather now.

Comment

I find it funny how Floyd & and Andre Wards win's aren't impressive; but beating a over the hill Manny is the win that gets you to P4P #1. Hell of win I won't rain on his parade but even with this win he's not best P4P in sport not even close. What it did was show he's falt out better than Manny.

Comment

CAn't disagree with this but all I want is a 5th fight.

Comment

pathetic Pac was not number one after losing to bradley and he isn't now. Mayweather, Marquez, Ward, Sergio, Nonito, Bradley, Pacman.

Comment

He's number one for me with Ward second.

I can't put Mayweather second as it's unfair to Ward who went actively through his division compared to Floyd who fights once a year (if that).

Comment

Working...
                      X