Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao didn't have a problem making 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao didn't have a problem making 154?

He weighed 144 for a Jr Middleweight fight

That weight kind of shows that he had A LOT of problems making the weight..

come on fl0mos

*********Edit: I get what you're coming from i guess. The old bangers of the day never made any excuses, the best just proved themselves period.Hear that floyd?

*********Edit 2: i'm sorry i just dont think mayweather can handle pacquiao, and he knows it, why else does he keep running from this guy

if he's so easy, just take the 30-30 split with 40% to the winner offer that pac gave him and beat him.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-18-2012, 01:44 PM.

Stop scaring Floyd and his followers.

Comment

Only a few people think Pac should fight Sergio.

Pac has no business fighting Sergio. Ever.

Massive mismatch.

Comment

The Pacquaio that fought Margarito can beat Martinez at 154.

Why are people so reluctant for this fight to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          He weighed 144 for a Jr Middleweight fight

That weight kind of shows that he had A LOT of problems making the weight..

come on fl0mos
          Pac is a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Massive mismatch.
            it seems like a lot to me lol- just read the threads

Comment

Mayweather didn't get close to 154 either in his first attempt, I don't believe. I think he weighed 149 on the night of the fight.

Neither guy is a 154lb fighter, but hey, if one of them feels like he wants fight up there then fine. If the other doesn't, that's fine too. They don't belong at 154.

Comment

ok we get it.its ok manny never has to fight big bad Sergio.................its ok we wont force the issue.now everyone leave little manny alonne

Comment

Pac walks around at 154 lbs.

Supposedly, Pac fought DLH at Pac's walking around weight of 146 lb's. This is false; Pac weighed 153 pounds (23 more pounds than what he fought at 9 months before) prior to the DLH fight, then cut down to 142 lb's for the weigh in, and weighed in bigger than DLH on fight night at 146 lb's.

Comparing Pac's fight night weight of 146 lb's against DLH, to Pac's walking around weight of 153 pounds, with the help of Ariza's special shakes, why is it not feasible to ask Pac to fight a smaller opponent than Margarito at 154?

A 5'7 Roberto Duran has done it multiple times (Hearns, Barkley, ect).

Mayweather has fought 20 lb bigger opponents multiple times.

Sugar Ray Robinson has fought 20 lb bigger opponents multiple times.

Since Pac is a Demi-God mentioned in the same sentence as the above opponents, why is this so wrong to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Massive mismatch.
                    he beat a larger taller DLH.. Why Not Sergio? oh wait he is not a walking dead men.. Yeah Pac only fights Weight drained shot boxers and some of you think he is P4P class fighter?..

Comment

Working...
                    X