Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez and Berto don't even bother calling out Mayweather..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone talks about fighting Pac because he is the man, visually putting himself out there is Pac and beating people for everyone to see. Floyd isnt fighting anyone and isnt talking about fighting. So no one wants to fight Floyd because he isnt a fighter currently. No one talks about floyd other than if he is going to fight Pac, or even ever going to fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      The point is a title won without the intention of comitting to it as it's not a reasonable weight for the fighter. Plus Pac's already jumped up several weight classes on top of the two that you want him to now. In this comparison, Pac starting at flyweight is to Roy starting professionally at junior welterweight. So no it's not the same. Considering where they started, you'd be asking far more of Pac.
      Roy started at junior middle and ended by fighting a guy who weighed 226lbs. That's a 75lb leap.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Because they know he would never bother with them and it's not realistic. It's not even near the realm of possibilities. Mayweather is essentially treated as semi retired.

Meanwhile every Pac hater in town wants to criticize and demand who and under what terms Pac's next opponent be fought. Pac's willingness to please is essentially being taken advantage of. With the way a lot of fans are acting, he'd be better off acting like Mayweather and giving them nothing. In terms of his next opponent, other than Mayweather(with whom a fight can't currently be made) it would be impossible to please all critics. Save for a fight against the middleweight champion of the world, which is an outrageous request considering Pacquiao was at light weight a couple years ago and only weighs in around the mid 140's. Whoever he picks, Pacquiao = Damned if he does, damned if he don't. Please discuss.
        You hit the nail on the head, brah. **** the saintly image. Pac should take all the advantages he can get. Fight small fighters and rookies. Who cares? Haters won't give him credit for anything he does, anyways. He already captured the world media's heart. Pleasing everybody is a waste of time. Let the haters cry like damn b!ches all they want. Who tf cares? Yeah!

:-|
        Last edited by maguirre; 11-30-2010, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I'm not 12 years old so just because a boxer said something doesn't mean I'm buying. Yeah, a tuneup was my opinion. And I expressed it right here. Anything else?
          That makes sense. We should be more upset at the guy not fighting than we are at the one trying to rape us.

How did it feel to get raped?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            As opposed to the two Manny gave us this year? Please don't make me laugh. What you f*gs don't understand is that some of us were ripping Floyd on this very same site for this BS. And we'll rip Manny the same for doing...the same! LOL @ your dumba** thinking we all share a d*ckrider's logic. Try again.
            Wow, did I hear that clearly? You accepted that your a dickrider. Hehe! Wow classic! a certified ***** dick rider here boys hehe! I salute your honesty!

Now I respect you more, coz your now more than a ***** you are an honest and brave man to come out like that. =)

Props to you dick rider hehe!

Comment

Mayweather doesn't need anybody!! He has MONEY!

Comment

To be honest let the haters hate, they swear like their opinion matters on the public. You can just enjoy boxing and let them watch something else- its not going to change their minds.

Comment

Working...
                X