Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What. The Fu.ck. Is Wong With Max Kellerman's Head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha! Quit being such pc *******. Oh I'm going to tell Mommy you said a bad word, waaaa, waaaa! I'm not even the one that started this thread. Your telling me those people I named aren't really weird looking?!?! And besides that I thought Jews were a religion not a race.

Comment

Originally posted by cultofodin View Post
      Ha ha! Quit being such pc *******. Oh I'm going to tell Mommy you said a bad word, waaaa, waaaa! I'm not even the one that started this thread. Your telling me those people I named aren't really weird looking?!?! And besides that I thought Jews were a religion not a race.
      **** u talking about.

stop being a racist.

Comment

Ha ha! Its funny how people are making jokes about his brother being murdered and thats ok but I point out how freaking weird looking most Jews are and give some pretty damn good examples but pc wankers start crying about that.

Comment

Kellerman is a Jew and its rare to find a Jew that isn't really weird looking.
          You should probably actually meet a "Jew" instead of looking at the drawings in your Nazi book

But I figure you for a Male kind of person

Can't go wrong with the Jesus look

Comment

Joe Lous was Jew? Ok he's not that weird looking but the rest of them I'm not so sure about.

Uh, don't make me have to google a bunch of Howard Stern, Larry King and Tiny Tim pics.

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
              **** u talking about.

stop being a racist.

o.O, here comes the race card....

Comment

Joe Lous was Jew? Ok he's not that weird looking but the rest of them I'm not so sure about.

Uh, don't make me have to google a bunch of Howard Stern, Larry King and Tiny Tim pics.
                Attractive and not so attractive in every group.

And then it depends on the flavor you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                  Attractive and not so attractive in every group.

And then it depends on the flavor you like.

prefer latina/south american women, does that make me racist?

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                    prefer latina/south american women, does that make me racist?
                    No....not racist.

It is subjective.

For me, I've been around a lot of different people and traveled and since I have an open mind and enjoy the many flavors nature provides...I'm good with everybody.

Some days I'm really into blondes, then brunettes, sometimes redheads........German girls; Polish Girls; Israeli; Persian/Iranian; Indian; Italian; Greek; Spanish; Japanese....etc.

It depends on the day but in the end, I like a variety of women.

Comment

No but apparently thinking Max Kellerman and Tiny Tim are weird looking does.

Comment

Working...
                      X