Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you care if Barack Obama was shot in the head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    Be truthful. How much would it affect you? People get shot in the head everyday, how much do you care about them?

Being truthful, it would bother me a lot more than if you got shot in the head.

Comment

That would be horrible and yes I would care .

Comment

why would i give a fluck?

Comment

Would not want a potential undercover (muslim) brother to go out like that. Barack Hussein Obama will be President, Insha-Allah.

Comment

i don't care for politicians but the hope that people have cause of him will undoubtly start a second civil war.a race war.no doubt in my mind.and to be honest he's alot closer to the middle than people think.

Comment

it would be exciting
              im up for it the world has been boring lately

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
                i don't care for politicians but the hope that people have cause of him will undoubtly start a second civil war.a race war.no doubt in my mind.and to be honest he's alot closer to the middle than people think.
                You are a ****ing idiot. It's not the ****ing wild wild west but the 21st Century.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny McLean View Post
                  You are a ****ing idiot. It's not the ****ing wild wild west but the 21st Century.
                  **** you and your whore **** mother.what are you british?if so shut your ****ing mouth.

Comment

and you'll never walk alone is "nunca caminaras solo" you stupid dick.
                    Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 08-21-2008, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X