Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Expects To KO Brook, Trainer Predicts Five Rounds Tops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I'm a rare one on this site. I was a huge GGG fan then he pulled off this brook be fight and I jumped ship! Now I'm hoping brook pulls off the upset
    Good to hear. I can't say the same. It was a bad decision but can't blame him. Rooting for Brook's heart for taking the bout and GGG because I consider him a good boxer and hope he's in better battles.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Hah nah homie, look into kodi and dextertv pro. Trust me for the price you can't go wrong or pay $5 for the iptv by targetin1080 plugin, it's all crystal clear HD no buffering on ppv.

Thanks yo.. Will try it soon.. Tried to green you but it dint let me.. Next time for sure..

Comment

he better, he is fighting a ww

no legit excuse for his hypocrisy really

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Thanks yo.. Will try it soon.. Tried to green you but it dint let me.. Next time for sure..
          No worries man, always happy to help. Has saved me a bundle.

Comment

'five rounds tops' sounds like a mighty bold prediction considering Lemieux went 8 and Murry went 11! I've said it before Sanchez's judgement is questionable at best. Sparring HWs sounds like a good way to get frustrated by Brooks movement and speed. This won't be a power punching contest, it will be a boxing match with a high IQ and formidable offensive fighter with more than enough firepower to 'shock the world'.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Wade vs. GGG was the biggest one ever that I can think off odds wise.
              Yeah that one was pretty bad. Somehow wade was undefeated and #3.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Hopefull, you don't have to buy the fight! I want to see the fight too, but I won't pay for it! I bought the Canelo vs. Khan fight. "Fool me one time, blame on you, fool me twice, can't put the blame on you..."
                Usually kodi is the way to go but always buffers or look like I'm playing a video through atari. Think my bro bought that one. We all wanted to see if khan would last the 12 rounds haha. But liam smith...kodi for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  If the fight was in the states it would be on PPV. And last I looked Khan only had to come up 8 lbs and NOT 13 lbs...

True but we all know canelo actual weight at fight night. Wonder how much that affects him.

Comment

Sanchez always talks crap that has no semblance to the reality. If I'm not mistaken he predicted a 'war' against Lemieux with a KO finish within 4 rounds. Then Golovkin came out of the gate and boxed for 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by KING SIZE View Post
                      Brook wins this, GGG will be made to look ordinary.
                      How many points do you want to bet?

Comment

Working...
                      X