Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Hip Hop / Gangster rap partially destroyed black communities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I can agree that it has become a cycle, but the art evolves through the life of it's subjects.
    I agree.

I also agree that it does start with parenting too.

But I also seen really good patents from the hood and the child simply becomes the product of his environment... Or maybe the parent wasn't that good, idk but this can become very complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      I agree.

I also agree that it does start with parenting too.

But I also seen really good patents from the hood and the child simply becomes the product of his environment... Or maybe the parent wasn't that good, idk but this can become very complex.
      Agreed, as I have seen the same my man. This is a very good topic that could actually be expanded upon to cross ethnic backgrounds. Im gonna subscribe this thread so I can continue conversing with you all about this here topic.

Comment

Damn Kuwait, that blows, but good lookin yo

Anyhow, I would say fuel to the fire is equivalent to encouragement or the same thing. I certainly agree that good parenting makes all the difference but g-rap certainly does not encourage kids to do well in school, stay drug free, play sports, stay outta gangs, etc. So yeah it did have a part in helping destroy the black community and brown for that matter.

Comment

Working...
        X