Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend who is a casual fan just said 'Didn't PAC beat up Cotto easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    He didn't even know about the Marg fight with Cotto, he only knows Hatton, Mayweather and PAC.

He was shocked that Mayweather picked Cotto, After PAC dropped Cotto and won by stoppage.

Comment

He didn't even know about the Marg fight with Cotto, he only knows Hatton, Mayweather and PAC.

He was shocked that Mayweather picked Cotto, After PAC dropped Cotto and won by stoppage.
      Bull**** you have no friends........

End thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Uh Oh Here comes the Puerto Rican hater

Comment

given your mate knows next to nothing about boxing what is the value of his comment?

Comment

Yes it makes sense. Casual fans don't understand weight classes.

Comment

I had a casual fan, who was more of just a straight moron, tell me one time that Floyd ducked Hopkins, Jones, Oscar at Welterweight, and that he'd been ducking Manny since 2003. He actually knew about Floyd beating Corrales when he was unbeaten, but then said that Pac beating Clottey was far better than Floyd beating Corrales.

Yes, that's a true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                Uh Oh Here comes the Puerto Rican hater
                Hater for sure!! Maybe his Mom or sister got jooked by a Rican, and he's butt hurt. Or he's half Rican, that grew up in slum *ss houston and is scared to admit it. A hater nevertheless!!!! SICK

Comment

Working...
                X