Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newt Gingrich? The Republicans choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newt Gingrich? The Republicans choice?

Really?

I'm not one for huge political debate. But do we want the next Commander in Chief named....

Newt?

Aside all the **** he has been called out on, not even by the biased left wing media, but his own party, he just seems like a piece of ginormous shit.

I know a lot of people are on the "ABBO" train, but seriously, I see a "Newt for '12" bumper sticker on your car, you might as well be a fucking alien to me.

Mitt Newtorum '12

Comment

newt looks like jabba the hutt.

Comment

I don't see the appeal these people have with that moron...

"By 2020, we're gonna have space stations on the moon"...

Last edited by Shabba Rank$; 01-30-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Gingrich has huge Jewish backing so despite coming over as a slimeball he may have a very good chance of winning. I watched him in the Florida debate and he just says what people want to hear with no real thought. He was talking about being up for Moon bases by some inpractical government private partnership. Just what you need when the US has a record crazy national debt.

Comment

There's no way he is representing the republicans...no fukin way. If he does, they are doomed and Obama wins in a landslide.

Romney is the only viable candidate for them, Newt is a fukin joke and can't be trusted in anything. Newt is only loyal to the highest bidder.

Comment

I'd vote for him..... seems like a moral level headed guy.

Comment

Newt wont get a single female vote except for family and friends. How can he after leaving one of his ex wives while she had cancer and another one when she had multiple sclerosis.

if newt wins the nomination obama can win all 50 states in his pajamas eating ritz crackers with nutella.

Comment

Working...
                X