No announcement yet.

Pacquiao and Top Rank agree to two year deal extension, mayweather fight dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
    Shockingly on page 5 of 20 of the comments and the diehard Pac fans are MUTE??????????? WTF? Where are all the explanations and excuses and the blaming Mayweather for all of this??? This movie sucks, I want my money back
    Calm urself down, if u know anything u would know that this is a false rumor. Now u can go back to sleep lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
      So what is Pacquiao supposed to do? Sign with Mayweather promotions? Yeah because Floyd said so, what a bunch of morons commenting on this board
      did you complain with Shane, juan and tim had to sign to TR to fight Pac? aight then, stfu because that is a double standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        because bob arum is clearly avoiding the fight at every turn. even your ilk of tards admit that he is a problem, so why question floyd's intention?
        you know how they do yet they still blame Floyd although they say this about Arum. choosing to ignore the fact theur God walked away from Negotiations twice now.

Comment

• I saw a post on Instagram that it's not official. I guess it was from Pac's official website.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            It does seem to fit.
            #Greenday allday

Comment

• #greenday allday

Comment

Working...
              X