Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley completely won me over! What a fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley completely won me over! What a fight!

This was one of the best fights so far of 2013.

Man does Desert Storm have a big heart, that was just incredible. Desert Storm deserves all the praise after last night. That fight was brutal.
    Also Provodnikov made him self look really good too.

All in all, I had never ever, thought to see Bradley in a match like this, but this was epic.

Desert Storm is a true warrior of old.

he got the win because of a ref who was poor.....

he has heart, I will give you that but he has escaped justice 2 fights in a row, he lost both of his last 2 fights imo

if only the ref gave the kd in the first round like it was....

Comment

he has heart, I will give you that but he has escaped justice 2 fights in a row, he lost both of his last 2 fights imo

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

Then you blame the judges, you don't blame Desert Storm for that. It's sickening that people blame the Desert Storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          Then you blame the judges, you don't blame Desert Storm for that. It's sickening that people blame the Desert Storm.

Man, the fact that bradley will come out and say he easily won this fight and say some BS like he ruined the fighter is why I am saying these things about bradley.

He knows he lost his fight for example vs pac and then came out with the most bs statements

he will do the same here, bradley is a weasel, simple as that, he knows he got lucky in his last 2 fights

look if he comes out and takes a rematch after last night, he will get all the respect but I will bet my left testicle bradley will come out with a bs statement and avoid him like the plague...

Comment

im more of a fan of provo now

bradley's pitter patter filler punches to win rounds is kind of cringe worthy, but the guy has great heart, but why do people seem to think only the guys that get dropped or visibly shaken have great heart? never considering the guys with unfaltering determination that prevents them from showing wobbly legs or going down unless hit by some sledgehammer force

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Man, the fact that bradley will come out and say he easily won this fight and say some BS like he ruined the fighter is why I am saying these things about bradley.

He knows he lost his fight for example vs pac and then came out with the most bs statements

he will do the same here, bradley is a weasel, simple as that, he knows he got lucky in his last 2 fights

look if he comes out and takes a rematch after last night, he will get all the respect but I will bet my left testicle bradley will come out with a bs statement and avoid him like the plague...
              already beat ruslan. Marquz old *** is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post

It's very sad, last night we witnessed a great fight and clowns show up crying about the judges, crying about the ref, crying about Ruslan losing the middle rounds, crying about roach possibly stoping the fight because he wouldn't move his damn head, etc.

Ruslan had a round in which he threw 15 punches and ate numerous shot that had his face ready to pop but so he fought the fight of his life and won many fans and will probably be on HBO again. He seems to be a legit welterweight and I can't wait to see him again. Lets see if Arum makes Vargas/Provoknikov, I highly doubt it but I wouldn't be surprised if Vargas scored an upset because he has the height and boxing ability to keep Ruslan at bay.

Comment

Why?

Bradley has a big heart BUT he didn't win me over. He's a pretty dumb fighter who was lucky to get the decision last night. He gets hit too much and his chin is always in the air. It was a bad decision and Roy Jones was terrible and bogus like Lampley who HBO needs to FIRE immediately.

Comment

i give bradley respect for showing a big heart...but more of my respect goes to the underdog ruslan..a guy who had EVERYTHING going against him and almost pulled off one of the biggest upsets in awhile...hell i thought the fight was a draw or a 1 point win for ruslan.

surprised there are no provodnikov appreciation threads in nsb. so far all i've seen are a bunch of bradley apologist threads.....sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X