Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I think boxing is at a point similar to where baseball was ten years ago. Boxing is going to have to throw their record books and awards out the same way cycling and baseball are having to.
    Boxing is also not relevant. Baseball needed something after the strike so they let PED use run rampant and dubbed it the "live ball era". I can see boxing allowing this to happen if it means a return to mainstream relevance and network TV.

Comment

• en less i missed it does anyone know what date this was published?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Nobody thinks that OST is the end all of cheats, you are just basing this on an opinion of a handful of trolls on this site and that isn't fair to the rest of the "floydiots" Again, if an article restating the rumors of Pacquiao's steroid emails were to be written, nobody would say "ah hah! see evidence that Pacquiao is a cheat!" Rumors are rumors, but when they involve Floyd, they are somehow credible?
        Not exactly. Rumours are just that, but this does look really bad...as far as rumours go.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          Stopping testing and then throwing the samples away is not shady. I am positive USADA had legit reasons behind it too. There is no way in hell they would risk their reputation over these two fighters. Keep in mind, right around that time period, there was a lot of controversy over the random testing protocol with VADA. Either by not being upfront with what they are taking, or not knowing that they shouldn't take certain supplements. Also, Golden Boy was very pissed off that they were not kept in the loop regarding results -- which led to them never using VADA again.

Keep in mind, Andre Berto was being advised by Victor Conte, who is a heavy endorser of VADA. Now is it shady that Berto came up dirty with traces after having history with Conte? No, I don't think so. I doubt Conte had anything to do with that. I think that incident was more just Berto not knowing what he should avoid.
          See the bold, that's what I'm struggling with, I see no reason at all especially in the timely fashion in which they did it in. I think Winky was within his right to have gotten those samples tested.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            Stopping testing and then throwing the samples away is not shady. I am positive USADA had legit reasons behind it too. There is no way in hell they would risk their reputation over these two fighters. Keep in mind, right around that time period, there was a lot of controversy over the random testing protocol with VADA. Either by not being upfront with what they are taking, or not knowing that they shouldn't take certain supplements. Also, Golden Boy was very pissed off that they were not kept in the loop regarding results -- which led to them never using VADA again.

Keep in mind, Andre Berto was being advised by Victor Conte, who is a heavy endorser of VADA. Now is it shady that Berto came up dirty with traces after having history with Conte? No, I don't think so. I doubt Conte had anything to do with that. I think that incident was more just Berto not knowing what he should avoid.
            Given what Berto actually tested positive for, it doesn't seem likely that there was any intent to dope behind it, and there is practically no chance Conte had anything to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              No, please shut up. They didn't catch Toney, Vargas, Klitschko, etc. You're ruining the thread with your ignorance.
              Damn, you're right

I misread my sources. But I digress VADA is more effective at 90% less the cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                What??

Wasn't vada created like a year and a half ago?
                No not all, my bad.

Comment

• Disgusting stuff. Only way to fix this is by having a commission like the other pro sports. Or by going somewhere like change.org and starting a petition for this sport to get commission like we all been wanting to.

I'm somewhat speechless here...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Not exactly. Rumours are just that, but this does look really bad...as far as rumours go.
                    NO IT DOESN"T

Only an idiot fan boy would think it did.

"These rumors, pffft nonsense"
                    "BUT THESE RUMORS.....Not looking good for Floyd"

-___-

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Are you joking, there's 1000 wannabe journalists out there that would have jumped at the chance of a story like this. It didn't have to come from a journalist either a fighter or trainer someone would have mentioned it. Hell they could have just remained anonymous and put it out there. This story is too big to hide and there's a very long line of people that would jump at the chance to expose Mayweather. This is pure bull****.
                      1. Why would sources go to 'wannabe' journalists?

2. Even wannabe journalists don't want to get sued.

Comment

Working...
                      X