Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Juan Manuel Marquez fight makes me happy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His highlight videos are a pleasure to watch. His style is what makes boxing so great with the use of the brain, chess game as Lennox puts it. Its a science.

Comment

When I hear about him fight I think to myself dudes to old but he comes out and prooves me wrong every time god bless JMM

Comment

Dont know of a boxer i enjoy more seeing fight then the great Juan Manuel Marquez

Comment

Now having said all that about Marquez, lets just compeltely contradict ourselves by giving Floyd no credit for just completely toying with the man.

Comment

Green K, Red K & points were spread in this thread in celebration of a modern day boxing GOD

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              Now having said all that about Marquez, lets just compeltely contradict ourselves by giving Floyd no credit for just completely toying with the man.
              Uh oh................

Comment

I'm always fapping when I watch JMM fighting. And boxkickboxmma is right, amazing how Floyd gets ZERO credit for toying a guy that nobody ever came close to dominate, and don't begin with the weight issue, Floyd didnt use his weight at all in the fight, it was all about speed and technique

Comment

check out mi sig

Comment

I'm not a fan of Marquez but I know greatness when I see it. One of the greatest fighters of this era and a sure bet HOFer.

Comment

One of my favorite boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X