Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: I'll Be Talking To Arum on Martinez vs Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talking w/Arum...this is 2 b a WBC ordered fihgt as soon as sergi gets done w/Macklin...what's the holdup? if it's arum...only thing 2 do is Purse Bid...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      talking w/Arum...this is 2 b a WBC ordered fihgt as soon as sergi gets done w/Macklin...what's the holdup? if it's arum...only thing 2 do is Purse Bid...
      Martinez wants VADA testing. I doubt Arum/JCC Jr would accept it. And, WBC can't/wont force Arum/JCC Jr to accept it. And, if that's the case JCC can keep his belt without fighting Martinez.

Comment

Gonna be a lonely conversation for Lou.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          Martinez wants VADA testing. I doubt Arum/JCC Jr would accept it. And, WBC can't/wont force Arum/JCC Jr to accept it. And, if that's the case JCC can keep his belt without fighting Martinez.
          I wonder why only Bob Arum fighters duck extra testing?

Comment

Make the fight, please.....WAR MARTINEZ!!!!

Comment

Chavez Jr vs. Martinez on the weekend of Mexican Independence.

If this happens, damn Sergio is going to beat Julio's a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                No kidding. So many other fighters are ok with better testing, from Victor Ortiz to Andre Berto to Amir Khan to Lamont Peterson etc.

But bring it up to a Top Rank fighter and it's suddenly a deal breaker in making fights.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  No kidding. So many other fighters are ok with better testing, from Victor Ortiz to Andre Berto to Amir Khan to Lamont Peterson etc.

But bring it up to a Top Rank fighter and it's suddenly a deal breaker in making fights.

First of all Top Rank/JCC/Arum no one has "ducked" or turn down drug testing. It is something I think will happen since they're not eager to make the fight in the first place. And, sadly Martinez will give them an out if they choose to take it. Whether it should be an out it's another story.

Secondly, Goosen Tutor Promotions(Dan Goosen) fighter Andre Ward has "ducked" it thus far. But, anyways...Not sure what your point is or what you're trying to insinuate. Seriously doubt that Top Rank is doping their fighters. If that's you're thinking.
                  Last edited by Roman Moreno; 03-17-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Arum is either out looking for Gamboa or still building that Stadium....either or he aint gonna pick up.

Comment

B careful. Dnt slander bob arum. U could get bannaed around here!

Comment

Working...
                      X