Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia is scared that Danny will lose the rematch - Ducker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia is scared that Danny will lose the rematch - Ducker?

I just saw the post fight press conference where Danny Garcia's pops starts making excuses about not wanting to rematch Khan.

Even though Khan got caught in that fight, it was more to do with his own lack of discipline and composure than anything else. Angel Garcia knows this, you could hear the worry in his voice in between rounds, he thought Danny was getting totally outclassed. But Khan's own tactics left him wide open and gave Danny those opportunities to land the big, well-timed shots.

Angel Garcia is shook. He knows Danny escaped defeat because of Khan's own willingness to constantly engage, and he knows in a rematch Khan could box Danny at range to completely minimize his own risks of being caught clean again. It sounds strange after a result like this but Angel Garcia is actually ducking Amir Khan!

Gotta let the rematch marinate

Comment

If Khan knocked Garcia out in 4 rounds do you think he would offer Garcia a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        If Khan knocked Garcia out in 4 rounds do you think he would offer Garcia a rematch?
        If it was the biggest money fight at 140 then of course he would.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
          I just saw the post fight press conference where Danny Garcia's pops starts making excuses about not wanting to rematch Khan.

Even though Khan got caught in that fight, it was more to do with his own lack of discipline and composure than anything else. Angel Garcia knows this, you could hear the worry in his voice in between rounds, he thought Danny was getting totally outclassed. But Khan's own tactics left him wide open and gave Danny those opportunities to land the big, well-timed shots.

Angel Garcia is shook. He knows Danny escaped defeat because of Khan's own willingness to constantly engage, and he knows in a rematch Khan could box Danny at range to completely minimize his own risks of being caught clean again. It sounds strange after a result like this but Angel Garcia is actually ducking Amir Khan!
          Why would Danny and Angel be ducking a rematch against a guy that got knocked down three times is vunerable at any time during the fight.

Garcia is now top dog in the 140 division there are better fights out there for him.

I'm praying for Mattheyse vs Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
            Why would Danny and Angel be ducking a rematch against a guy that got knocked down three times is vunerable at any time during the fight.

Garcia is now top dog in the 140 division there are better fights out there for him.

I'm praying for Mattheyse vs Garcia
            Why fight the most dangerous for lesser money?

did floyd fight the best? no

did pacman? no

so why should garcia? tell me? listen mate, khan will make garcia a shed load of ££££££ especially in the UK, I certainly would order a khan vs garcia ppv here in the uk if it gets made and I know tons of others will, why? because most of the uk hates khan as he is not English, not white and not one of them. they want him to get knocked out again and brought to his knees

on the topic of the fight, I agree with TS, you saw the father of Garcia, he was almost shouting at his son because he was getting outclassed, I would bet o Khan beating garcia in a rematch because he will fight like he did vs Kotelnic or Barrera

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post

Is that the same reason Amir still hasn't fought Prescott again, fear of losing? Give it da phkk up, he got trashed

Comment

Only a Khan fan could label someone a ducker who just put their favorite fighters lights out.....Oh god..

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

did pacman? no

so why should garcia? tell me? listen mate, khan will make garcia a shed load of ££££££ especially in the UK, I certainly would order a khan vs garcia ppv here in the uk if it gets made and I know tons of others will, why? because most of the uk hates khan as he is not English, not white and not one of them. they want him to get knocked out again and brought to his knees

on the topic of the fight, I agree with TS, you saw the father of Garcia, he was almost shouting at his son because he was getting outclassed, I would bet o Khan beating garcia in a rematch because he will fight like he did vs Kotelnic or Barrera

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

did pacman? no

Is Khan going to give Garcia his whole purse??If not the money he would make for fighting anybody else really would be the same he would get for fighting Khan...Unless Khan was willing to give up most of his purse...

Comment

Working...
                    X