No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: Martin Murray Beat Felix Sturm By One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: Martin Murray Beat Felix Sturm By One

PROMOTER Ricky Hatton insists Martin Murray was ROBBED of world middleweight title glory in Germany on Friday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hmmm, was going to watch Chirosa/Helenius... but I think i'll watch this instead tomorrow. If true...Sturm is getting lucky lately.

Comment

Its always been said and it always will be, you have to comprehensively beat a champion to take his/her title.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Hmmm, was going to watch Chirosa/Helenius... but I think i'll watch this instead tomorrow. If true...Sturm is getting lucky lately.
        I thought a draw was a fair result. Was very impressed with Murray though. Had only ever saw him in the Prizefighter & thought he was Domestic level at best. But he showed he belongs around World Class in the Sturm bout.

Comment

Sturm won. No robbery. This was nothing like the Macklin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeC View Post
            Its always been said and it always will be, you have to comprehensively beat a champion to take his/her title.
            It may be said, almost always by the team of a lucky champion, but truth is the title means little and the $ win a close fight, and sometimes less than close. For the record I had it a draw, I also had Felix beating Oscar 116-112.

Comment

Working...
            X