Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry but...how the **** is Joe Cortez a referee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I thought it was a dirty head butt as well, but if you look closely you will see Joe attempt a left hook and b-hop ducking and joe coming in head first. With an unbiased eyes you can see it if you look closely but I’m not sure you find too many unbiased eyes around here.

Comment

I think if Cortez realistically saw the head-butt he would of said something... i think Cortez was looking at both fighters as a whole and the headbutt wasn't extremely noticeable...

Obviously from the angle we see it at, its very noticeable... but standing where Cortez is, it might be a different situation.

Comment

After the soto fight, rumour has it cortez won't be taking part in any major fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
          After the soto fight, rumour has it cortez won't be taking part in any major fight again.
          i bet he does..

Comment

Originally posted by sippiguy View Post
            At first I thought it was a dirty head butt as well, but if you look closely you will see Joe attempt a left hook and b-hop ducking and joe coming in head first.
            yep, calzaghe lunges in like a ******ed kid chasing ice cream and gets hit with hopkins head as hopkins ducked and came back up.

BTW I made this gif and it's been passed around like hepatitis B

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
              Cortez is a master of getting a fighters head and shoving it towards incoming punches. He is also a master at throwing fighters head first into the ring post.

His expertise is unrivaled.
              ha hah ha..

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
                yep, calzaghe lunges in like a ******ed kid chasing ice cream and gets hit with hopkins head as hopkins ducked and came back up.

It's the gif that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post

now thats classic

Comment

Working...
                  X