Canelo vs. Lara ALL ACCESS EPILOGUE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    Then why even have judges this criteria works perfectly

Your argument is still flawed when you compare both of their faces. Alvarez had a mouse under his right eye and a what seemed to look like a cut/burn. Lara also had a mouse under his eye and cut right above it.

There was no major damage to either guy but since Lara was the only guy bleeding and required medical assistance after the fight Alvarez won.
    You have to have judges, gingers face was sowllen and lara had a cut and a mouse, put the two faces together and you will see the difference, ginger loss that fight, he was clueless and slow and again I'm happy that lara loss, let see if he and his team finally learns...

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
      right, thats why lara stood a bit more in the pocket against angulo and trout, but with canelo dude literally jumped out of the ring.
      you most be a newbee, are you going to tell me that ginger hit harder than angulo? he stood in the pocket with perro/trout because he was forced to do it, ginger didn't know how to press the action period...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        The only impactful punches that occurred that night was Canelo's body punches, it's not even debatable. That was the cause of Lara's negativity, it not only backed him up but had him second guessing his attack far more, the shift happened from round 4 onwards. It's debatable who won as Lara had his moments but you can't argue the bold.
        Lara all the way, you know who really land on the body and the occasional blow to the face, angulo...

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
          the only time ginger attacked was when Lara was on the move, theres was no impact from body punches whatsoever, the were times that Lara would stood right on front of ginger for a few seconds and the only one second guessing himself was ginger, then Lara will proceed to pop him with the one-two and move away, the fight is there to watch with imparcial eyes, as a Lara fan I'm very disappointed that he didn't throw more but if I was a gingers fan I'll not be happy with his "win", Lara and his team should had learn from the vane/williams fight, it is a shame that shields told lara to keep doing what you are doing in the 9 round, in a way I'm satisfied that I got my answer regarding gingers abilities as a boxer, and that is what I took from the fight, I was a big fan of Sal Sanchez and I like canelo a few years back, I was turn off for the pampering he recieved but I was still giving him the benefit of the doubt, he took on trout and the ****ing open score ruined the fight, then fraud school him and still he got a draw from one of the judges, here comes Lara, the fight was close not because what ginger did but what Lara didn't do, again it wasn't that close for one of the judges, like I say I got my answer...
          If rounds 4-9 aren't distinctively different than rounds 1-3 to you then I honestly can't help you. Lara boxed very well in the first 3 rounds, no one is denying that but after he felt the body shots in round 4 he was forced to reset/ rethink his approach. This has everything to do with Canelo changing his approach from headhunting to body punching. Again, all Canelo's doing.

Comment

You have to have judges, gingers face was sowllen and lara had a cut and a mouse, put the two faces together and you will see the difference, ginger loss that fight, he was clueless and slow and again I'm happy that lara loss, let see if he and his team finally learns...
            Swollen? Are you serious other than his right eye there was no real visible damage to either fighter. There is no difference especially considering Lara landed more to the face. Again you want to base the outcome on the damage after the fight the Alvarez clearly won since his face will be permanently displaying the battle scars from that cut.

Comment

Lara all the way, you know who really land on the body and the occasional blow to the face, angulo...
              Canelo didn't repeatedly get his face beaten in either, this is weak sauce really, useless argument.

Comment

Working...
              X