No announcement yet.

Can Soto Karass be a player at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Soto Karass be a player at 147?

I was very impressed by him last night. He boxed a smart, disciplined fight & showed you actually can teach an old dog new tricks! (Can you believe he has only just turned 30?)

I love the way he paws his jab then steps in with that vicious uppercut to the body.

How far can Jesus Soto ''The Mexican Terminator'' Karass go?

You've gotta love a guy like that though. Without a doubt one of the toughest mofo's in the sport of boxing.

Would like to see a rematch with Maidana as I felt the stoppage was premature or a fight against The Ghost.

Loses to Alexander, Bradley, Marquez, Pacquiao, Brook, Guerrero, Mayweather, Lopez but he beats Berto

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Loses to Alexander, Bradley, Marquez, Pacquiao, Brook, Guerrero, Mayweather, Lopez but he beats Berto
      Well at least that enables him to get that Money May payday.

Comment

He's a fight for anyone at 47

Comment

he's a pretty decent boxer and his chin holds up well at 147 but I don't see him becoming a player...he could definitely be the upset king though he gave maidana all he could handle

Comment

Defense is a bit too leaky IMO. Top fighters who can punch with absolute precision will have a field day.

Comment

He's an elite gatekeeper (whatever that is). Don't forget he took Mike Jones (who?) 0 even if the judges didn't agree.

He could even snatch a belt, there's not very many great 147's.

Comment

I think Karass can give good fights to anybody at 147lb(although he may not win)Guerrero Bradley Abregu Alexander etc etc...Karass is a fun fighter,nothing amazing..But he can go in and make a good fight with anyone fighting at 147lb imo...

Comment

He can make some $$ at 147, maybe pull off a marginal upset or two. He'll never be able to beat the real top guys, but he's a fighters fighter. I like watching him.

Comment

Working...
                  X