Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero, Trout or Bradley are the only way floyd gets credibility!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero, Trout or Bradley are the only way floyd gets credibility!

Tho Bradley loss to Manny he's the only guys besides Marquez in recent years to be any what competitive with Manny.

Cotto was the #2 ranked 154er and Trout beat him. This fight makes the most sense to me and would be a sweet fight!

Guerrero is coming off a top 5 win over Berto. Even he's credible.

But most likely Floyd fights and gets no credibility by fighting paper champ Alvarez who has never beat a top 10 fighter just fights junior and regular welterweights or past prime fighters and struggling with Mosley.

Austin Trout provides the most credibility. But the Ghost & Bradley do provide some of there own. I of course fighting ginger right now does nothing for Floyd & he would deserve every ounce of ridicule he'd receive for that farce.

Comment

How is Bradley credible if he really lost 10 of 12 rounds in his last fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        Tho Bradley loss to Manny he's the only guys besides Marquez in recent years to be any what competitive with Manny.

Cotto was the #2 ranked 154er and Trout beat him. This fight makes the most sense to me and would be a sweet fight!

Guerrero is coming off a top 5 win over Berto. Even he's credible.

But most likely Floyd fights and gets no credibility by fighting paper champ Alvarez who has never beat a top 10 fighter just fights junior and regular welterweights or past prime fighters and struggling with Mosley.
        Winning all 12 rounds against Mosley isn't struggling hell Mosley won 2 rounds against Floyd

Comment

yawwwn, another day another lets find ways to criticize floyd some more threads.

I hope you guys apply this stuff to every fighter.

Comment

I think Canelo has a much better chance to beat Mayweather than the other fighters you like. I'll bet on Canelo if Floyd fights him but I don't think Floyd will fight Canelo. I don't think Floyd views Canelo as an easy fight.

Comment

I don't see Bradley as a credible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                yawwwn, another day another lets find ways to criticize floyd some more threads.

I hope you guys apply this stuff to every fighter.
                That's what you get from this tread huh?? What ts said is the truth. The Ghost, Bradley & Trout provides the most credibility. far more than ginger. You know it too, you've said as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Winning all 12 rounds against Mosley isn't struggling hell Mosley won 2 rounds against Floyd
                  That's the truth. Mosley fought better against Canelo than he had fought in years. Mosley threw over 700 punches at Canelo and still lost every round. He threw about 200 punches at Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    That's what you get from this tread huh?? What ts said is the truth. The Ghost, Bradley & Trout provides the most credibility. far more than ginger. You know it too, you've said as much.
                    no I've said I prefer fights other than canelo. but this is ridiculous. If any other non HWT went up to the next weight class and fought anyone it wouldn't be slammed like this.

We get it. You want to see floyd lose and you don't think canelo can do it. So the best way to criticize it it say well Canelo hasn't earned a fight with floyd.

Unless I am mistaken, never in boxing has anyone ever said the larger fighter had to earn a fight with a smaller guy coming up.

The fact that a man widely regarded as the best p4p boxer in the world has to earn "credibility" from posters on NSB is ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X