No announcement yet.

Israel air strikes on Gaza kills Hamas leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    BBC: Death toll of Palestinians is now more than 100.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20390614

Turkish Prime Minister calls Israel a "terrorist state"

(from www.bbc.com)
    I totally Agree ... If Israel really wanted to go after Hamas, then go after Hamas with a well-armed force trained to penetrate and engage. Killing civilians indiscriminately from the air is cowardly, and will only breed more terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      I totally Agree ... If Israel really wanted to go after Hamas, then go after Hamas with a well-armed force trained to penetrate and engage.
      That is what Hamas wants the kill rate so far in this latest action is 3 Israelis to over a 100 Palestinians,tomorrow it will be more. On the ground Hamas can kill IDF and get better ratios,they have no answer to air attacks and Israelis don't want to take casulties like they did in Lebanon.

Comment

****ing with Israel is a bad idea. They could lay waste to the entire middle east if they wanted to. Israel has nukes, biological/chemical weapons, and can use satellites as weapons. Israel has every right to defend there people by any means they deem fit. The rest of the world stood by and did jack **** when the Nazis rounded up and mass murdered 6 million Jews. The rest of the world has no say in Israel when it comes to defense after that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          Israel has every right to defend there people by any means they deem fit. The rest of the world stood by and did jack **** when the Nazis rounded up and mass murdered 6 million Jews. The rest of the world has no say in Israel when it comes to defense after that fact.
          Mike, The way you have written this comes accross that the rest of the world other than the Jews were having a great time during WW2 and could have done something about saving the Jews. The extermination of Jews was done behind lines in German controlled territories. How on earth could the Allies prevented it? There was a war going on where millions died ,the war was a holocaust for everyone involved. The guilt trip thing is garbage and propaganda and I for one don't buy into that politically correct mind control. There is no way you can justify Israeli crimes getting a free pass because of the crimes of some mass murdering European lunatic decades ago.It is one thing saying they have the right to defend themselves and another extending that to give a free get out of jail card for war crimes. A lot of children have been slaughtered in the latest air raids, it is one thing going after the rockets and the Hamas militants and another killing loads of people that just want to get on with their lives and have nothing to do with letting rockets off.
          Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-19-2012, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            Mike, The way you have written this comes accross that the rest of the world other than the Jews were having a great time during WW2 and could have done something about saving the Jews. The extermination of Jews was done behind lines in German controlled territories. How on earth could the Allies prevented it? There was a war going on where millions died ,the war was a holocaust for everyone involved. The guilt trip thing is garbage and propaganda and I for one don't buy into that politically correct mind control. There is no way you can justify Israeli crimes getting a free pass because of the crimes of some mass murdering European lunatic decades ago.

We had paratroopers and superior air power by July 1944, we could have done more. I dont understand this weird hate for the jewish people, I really dont. People hate the Jews so bad, I just dont understand why? What did they do to deserve this hate? Where does this come from? Why cant we move beyond racism in this day and age? It makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              I totally Agree ... If Israel really wanted to go after Hamas, then go after Hamas with a well-armed force trained to penetrate and engage. Killing civilians indiscriminately from the air is cowardly, and will only breed more terrorists.
              The cowards are actually the Hamas militants, hiding in densely populated areas using their own people as shields. They know damn well Israel will go after them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                We had paratroopers and superior air power by July 1944, we could have done more. I dont understand this weird hate for the jewish people, I really dont. People hate the Jews so bad, I just dont understand why? What did they do to deserve this hate? Where does this come from? Why cant we move beyond racism in this day and age? It makes no sense.
                Paratroopers and air power???? Come on , look what happened at Arnham to British Airborne when they were stranded and dropped behind lines ? How could airpower help? The only effective help would be to control the ground and when the death camps were overrun the Jews in them were helped. When is the victim complex imposed thought control guilt trip going to end? It is ridiculous. The war was a nightmare for all involved not just Jews.

Comment

So Israel can justify the killing of thousands of innocent people by saying 'well it happened to us'?

Comment

It would be my greatness sadness to see zionists do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to the Jews. - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                      Paratroopers and air power???? Come on , look what happened at Arnham to British Airborne when they were stranded and dropped behind lines ? How could airpower help? The only effective help would be to control the ground and when the death camps were overrun the Jews in them were helped. When is the victim complex imposed thought control guilt trip going to end? It is ridiculous. The war was a nightmare for all involved not just Jews.
                      The fact is 6 millon jew where killed like cattle in a slaughter house. And these islamic radicals like that nut leading Iran say they are going to wipe Isreal off the map and are trying to make a nuke?! I can see why Israel is taking no chances with these people.

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      So Israel can justify the killing of thousands of innocent people by saying 'well it happened to us'?
                      It's collateral damage, it's sad but happens in all wars. I wish we could stop all the wars, but that will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X