Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best knockout of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Mercer - Morrison brutal : Cooney - Norton brutal : Marciano - Walcott as far as perfect punch : Hearns - Duran as far as almost as perfect punch. : Foreman - Cooney as far as coolest lookin ko i ever seen ( my favorite )

Comment

Hearns almost knocked Durans head into the 5th row.

Comment

I remember the Adrian Stone - Shane Mosley one being pretty bad too.

the Douglas - Tyson one was brutal too

Comment

Roy Jones Jr vs Art Serwano

Serwano's eyes were popping out of his head with his mouth wide open ... he looked like he saw the end of his life ... Vicious and hilarious
          Last edited by TysonBomb; 10-17-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945
            None better than Louis-Schmelling II.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945
              None better than Louis-Schmelling II.

I have to agree when you consider the build up ,historical factors , and the result.

But the KO that I think of a lot is Vincent Pettway -Simon Brown .

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

mike weaver - john tate

Comment

Douglas vs Tyson = Epic
                  Hagler - Hearns

Recent
                  Pac - Hatton
                  Donaire - Montiel
                  Martinez - P will

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    I'd say Marciano-Walcott I.
                    Damn, you got the first one to come to mind, so I'll go with one that always makes me finch and feel sick, and thats the awesome one/two from Tony Zale on Rocky Graziano in their third fight, the body shot bent Graziano like a banana sideways and the perfect follow up left hook is pure and brutal poetry. it is one of my all time favourite single left hook and body punches that Ive ever seen, and both just happened to be in the very same combination, in fact I think that even without the hook to the jaw Rocky was not gonna make the 4th even if the round ended with that body shot. Man it was a killer, I doubt even les darcy or Marvin Hagler would have survived that combo..... not sayin they would allow that to happen though.

Comment

There was one fight Of Les Darcys where it is written that he hit one opponent down and then he got up went down a couple of times all without Darcy throwing another blow the guy landed flat on his face, but started spasming and flipped over flat on his back, the report said it stunned the entire crowd into silence, it appears he may have had a fit, the poor guy was hospitalised for some time and was unconscious for an alarmingly long time. I cant remember who it was off the top of my head, but I think it was the frenchman or Johnny Summers

Comment

Working...
                      X