Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuando pelee Canelo Vs JCC Jr....a quien le vas a ir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subtle View Post
    Tengo La Vaca De Dinero por KO

tambien animar a Chavez

But tbh I don't want to see them fight. They're both undefeated and the clear future of boxing, so I don't want them to fight each other at all.

Ambos deben ser tratados con respeto
    Welcome......now.......who's Alt are you?????

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Welcome......now.......who's Alt are you?????
      The same guy that have been getting banned over and over LMAO. But he is keeping it quiet for now. On fight night he will come back with his crazy love for Julio LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        The same guy that have been getting banned over and over LMAO. But he is keeping it quiet for now. On fight night he will come back with his crazy love for Julio LOL
        No chivato por aqui, verdad?

you don't gotta worry about who I like or dislike bro

why is everyone hating on Chavez Jr fans in here of all places and on nsb? it's like you get nothing but spite from these people for rooting for your countrymen. people need to chill nothing wrong with it.

im kinda glad Jr is becoming the most hated in boxing, hopefully when he knocks out Turdgio he'll become even more.
        Last edited by subtle; 09-13-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

why is everyone hating on Chavez Jr fans in here of all places and on nsb? it's like you get nothing but spite from these people for rooting for your countrymen. people need to chill nothing wrong with it.

im kinda glad Jr is becoming the most hated in boxing, hopefully when he knocks out Turdgio he'll become even more.
          ooh I know who you are now....ahhahaa.....damn bro why you keep on getting the boot though???

Comment

Vas a llorar? El comentario es porque me da gracia tu cuenta y tu amor platonico por Chavez. Asi que no sea lambon.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              Vas a llorar? El comentario es porque me da gracia tu cuenta y tu amor platonico por Chavez. Asi que no sea lambon.
              how ironic coming from a cotto fan lmao

you're excused

Comment

you're excused
                No wonder he is banned already, ****ing joke of a poster. Menso, tonto, idiota.

Comment

It depends of the under cards for Chavez. If they suck im sticking to Canelo

Comment

you're excused
                    damn they gave him the boot again??? hahahah too damn funny....he'll be back im sure....but im sayin though....why he always get the boot though???

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      damn they gave him the boot again??? hahahah too damn funny....he'll be back im sure....but im sayin though....why he always get the boot though???
                      Probably sensitive people report him every time he repeats the same ish about JR. I know Reed will ban anybody that is constantly insulting others. If someone feels offended, he might report. Also, he is acting like a troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X