Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angelina Jolie look-a-like rapes taxi driver.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have very few objections to this whole ordeal. i mean if she drugged him, made him do gay or gross stuff in general or was just ugly it would be diffrent.

but a young, good looking woman whos horny and takes what she wants in a straight forward non manipuative way. to me its highly arousing. in fact a crazy ***** with a knife might be be a new fantasy, gives you a real reason to tie her ass up.

Comment

sending my resume to Romania for a Taxi driver job position...sh•t! in. NYC taxi drivers have to worry about getting shot and they are worried about a pretty sexy looking woman wanting to have sex with guys...lol!

Comment

if i slept with her i would make her keep the glasses on. without she just looks like some rabid animal.

Comment

Did you guys not read the article? he's a married father of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
            i caught that and i respect him for it. most of these guys on here are too young to have wives and kids. they likely don't understand the commitment that comes with that -- and won't till they're involved.

Comment

For what it's worth,I have tossed off over this story today.I did so begrudgingly,but I couldn't help myself.As a way of punishing myself for my perverted thinking,I stubbed out a few lit cigarette's on my penis.

Comment

Jolie my ass....lol

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  damn nice catch. read this before i was gonna have a wank...

green k sent.

Comment

Ohhhhh I see. She just wasn't used to getting turned down. What sane guy with a dick would say no other than the taxi driver.......and me. Don't ever stick your dick in a female just because she throws it at you.

Comment

Did the police release her address?

Comment

Working...
                      X