Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Freddie Roach discredit all of Pacquiao's opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Freddie Roach discredit all of Pacquiao's opponents?

The dude is such an idiot and Manny should tell him to keep his mouth shut, he discredits all of Mannys opponents before he fights them

Oscar - can't pull the trigger, past his prime
    Hatton - wasn't ever any good
    Cotto - shot, Margarito ruined him
    Floyd - has no legs

So according to Freddie, nobody is worthy of fighting Pac and he's just fighting a bunch of easy fights?

Can you imagine a chicken that has no legs and can't run LOL....a quick dinner

Comment

This is exactly what I was thinking about before. Why does Freddie do that? And on a side note, if Freddie thinks Floyds got no legs, he's in for a big surprise (even though I want Floyd to lose lol)

Comment

Yeah that's one of the things I don't like about Roach, he should keep that stuff to himself. Reminds me of when fighters do the same, in particular Floyd used to do that a lot like calling gatti a C class fighter, etc.

I would do the opposite - hype up the opponent even more.

Comment

I believe he's trying to get into the opponents head. It's worked thus far, so I'm not one to say a damn thing. Lots of great fighters talk that sh** and belittle their opponents, nothing new. It may also be because freddy is a trainer and he actually points out the flaws and has a great fighter who can exploit them. Pacquaios dominance over opponents doesn't help any either.

Comment

It is called mind games. The power of suggestion.

Comment

I made a thread about this once. I knew someone would come on and say its mind games or pre fight hype.

The fact is Roach says these things after the fights as well, that's why it is discrediting.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                The dude is such an idiot and Manny should tell him to keep his mouth shut, he discredits all of Mannys opponents before he fights them

Floyd - has no legs

So according to Freddie, nobody is worthy of fighting Pac and he's just fighting a bunch of easy fights?
                Doesn't your IDOL do the same? Oh, when he says it it's because it must be true..

Some of you people in this forum are truly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Floyd - has no legs

He doesnt discredit them, he points out thier faults, which is what every fighter does. When he get interviewed, what is he suppose to say? Pacs opponent is perfect and has no faults?

Comment

Because he's telling the whole world the truth about Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X