Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Crawford fight does 97k or better will GGG fans finally admit.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    You want GGG to go up two weights but have problem with Brook going up two weights? Ok then. I suppose you will be ****ting on Ward if he takes GGG up two weight class or else it would be hypocritical.
    1-Is Brook a p4p top 10 fighter?

2-Has Brook beaten top fighters at 147?

3-Did Brook say anyone from 154-168?

special fighters do special things..same posters who wanted Mayweather to fight GGG get pissed when other posters ask for Ward-GGG

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post

special fighters do special things..same posters who wanted Mayweather to fight GGG get pissed when other posters ask for Ward-GGG
      Brook is an excellent fighter. I don't really care about imaginery bs whiny babies make up with lineal and p4p. According to you, the only way to be special is going up to fight. Well Brook is trying to be special. Just shut up and cheer for him now. I would have preferred the Eubank fight, but they ran away.

If the only loss you see for GGG is two weight classes above him, you have already accepted that he is a special fighter. No need to be in denial.
      Last edited by animelive; 07-26-2016, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Nicki Minaj gets 500m+ views on youtube, numbers don't mean shii1t sometimes.

Comment

Honestly it is GGG's team and his fans fault for claiming he was a huge draw and Ward wasnt big enough for him...GGG seems to be a solid fighter i just wanna see him take risks and challenge himself
          That still does not excuse the amount of anti-Golovkin threads. Don't you remember how many anti-Floyd threads there were? The same thing is happening for Little Mark Ass Buster G.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
            Germany is not East Europe.....

Klitschko yes but he has ruled HW for a decade. Seems like popularity has to do more with skills and less about promoter work as people here imply.

My question is still up there. If GGG's career is so mismanaged and other promoters can take East Europeans very high with their magic skills, why is GGG one of the more popular fighters? Or do you guys rant with feels rather than facts?
            Kazhakstan isn't technically Eastern Europe it's in Asia but these examples are of fighters closest to there. Abraham is from Armenia and Klitschko is from Ukraine.

Sturm is from Germany but I swore he was Bulgarian.

To the topic, I don't think GGG promoter is bad, I just wish they'd shut up sometimes.
            Last edited by jreckoning; 07-26-2016, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              it's GGG's team that's the problem with him getting the big fights and they're massively overrating his star power and should've tried to negotiate the Ward fight which would've been his biggest fight and payday?
              Crawford - Postol reported at 62k buys.....

Failing as usual, I see...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Where did I predict it would do better? The only people I see making excuses that it might do better are GGG fans like you commenting on how Crawford has a built in fanbase.

Comment

Real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    That still does not excuse the amount of anti-Golovkin threads. Don't you remember how many anti-Floyd threads there were? The same thing is happening for Little Mark Ass Buster G.
                    GGG gets a pass from the boxing media.

I have yet to see one negative article about this 34 y/o fighter with the resume of a 24 y/o prospect.

Comment

I suppose its time to admit GGG is better than Crawford even when he fights Welterweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X