Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the biggest Broner fan on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Where's Dunn, Larry and Jay?

All proclaimed Broner to be the new P4P king; then Broner was twatted by Maidana and they all turned to vapor
    Broner was nothing special to begin with i cant hate on maidana for beating his azz epic

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
      Broner was nothing special to begin with i cant hate on maidana for beating his azz epic

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        It take you a while to reply you know what a mandible is now lmao

Comment

It take you a while to reply you know what a mandible is now lmao
          My god, you really are thicker than I thought. I know damn well what a mandible is, I was just taking the piss out of your pigeon english, but after all these posts you are still too dumb to have realised.

Comment

Whatever happened to "Opionionated" and who's ALT was he? He had a massive Broner-boner. He was something else.

Comment

I've seen you acting like a total 'tard in multiple threads this morning, but this is the post that you've been banned for. Learn to speak English, FFS. I'm sorry, but anybody who replaces an s with a z because he thinks it's cool can't possess an education level higher than the 3rd grade and doesn't belong on a forum for adults where English is the main language used to communicate ideas and thoughts.

Comment

And who in the blue **** was "Ward Garcia" anyway?

Comment

Gotta be brushmyhair, If you want to know who hates Broner the most I can take that spot

See my sig below

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Whatever happened to "Opionionated" and who's ALT was he? He had a massive Broner-boner. He was something else.
                    I think he got banned, but he was truly, really truly, a complete and utter muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      And who in the blue **** was "Ward Garcia" anyway?
                      Tyshun was lining him up to fight Manny jawbone.

Comment

Working...
                      X