No announcement yet.

All-time Popularity Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-time Popularity Contest

Based on a sampling of responses from a previous thread, above are the 10 most popular fighters among the posters' favorites. Your vote(s) on the poll will reveal the most popular among these.

Guidelines: Please limit your vote to 5 options. If you like less than 5, you may vote for as few as you want, including only one.
    Ali
    12.68%
    Chavez, Sr.
    8.45%
    Duran
    12.68%
    Gatti
    8.45%
    Hagler
    12.68%
    Leonard, R.
    4.23%
    Louis
    9.86%
    Marciano
    2.82%
    Robinson
    16.90%
    Tyson
    11.27%

i know you said its based on a previous post, but is there no way you can add more options. I wanted to rep dempsey! One of the most famous fighters of the century deserves to be considered here.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
      i know you said its based on a previous post, but is there no way you can add more options. I wanted to rep dempsey! One of the most famous fighters of the century deserves to be considered here.
      The forum format limits poll options to 10. Those who want to mention other fighters are welcome to excersize their free speech.

Comment

Imo rock's right about Dempsey. I think one of his fights had the crowd size record all the way up til jcchavez v haugen. u know dempsy had to b popular.

Comment

Robinson was an as shole **** Robinson.

Comment

Working...
          X