Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof the bigfoot film was actually two films stuck together.

More proof the footcasts was fake.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        aaaw come on ma dude.....do you know how fast I can photoshop a picture of YOU in there instead of that guy?? hahah hell it looks like they used that exact same picture....ahahhaha......

Comment

• the entire massive body is perfectly articulated.

that's an enormous feet. insurmountable for two uneducated amateurs from in the 60's.

that's not a man in a suit.

Comment

Proof the bigfoot film was actually two films stuck together.

More proof the footcasts was fake.

those two pictures mean absolutely nothing. they're stepping on ground that's literally on different continents.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              the entire massive body is perfectly articulated.

that's an enormous feet. insurmountable for two uneducated amateurs from in the 60's.

that's not a man in a suit.
              Originally posted by New England View Post
              those two pictures mean absolutely nothing. they're stepping on ground that's literally on different continents.

Comment

A footcast taken by Patterson (Lol @ that guys dirty ass socks)
                gorilla dogs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  gorilla dogs?
                  nasty..................................

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    aaaw come on ma dude.....do you know how fast I can photoshop a picture of YOU in there instead of that guy?? hahah hell it looks like they used that exact same picture....ahahhaha......

Well its in several frames and Photoshop wasn't invented in the late 60s
                    Pause through them and see for yourself.

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    Dry sand is dry sand. I couldn't give a fcuk if its sand on a beach, sand on a desert or sand on the moon, the texture will not vary that much.
                    Anyway it shouldn't be me having to prove anything, it should be the person who believes in it.
                    I'm not even going to debate as its a never ending thing where no amount of proof I show you will ever change your minds. You'll die and still have zero proof it exists.

Do you know how much money is at stake for proof of a bigfoot? Yet still not one grain of evidence.

Comment

Well its in several frames and Photoshop wasn't invented in the late 60s
                      Pause through them and see for yourself.

Dry sand is dry sand. I couldn't give a fcuk if its sand on a beach, sand on a desert or sand on the moon, the texture will not vary that much.
                      Anyway it shouldn't be me having to prove anything, it should be the person who believes in it.
                      I'm not even going to debate as its a never ending thing where no amount of proof I show you will ever change your minds. You'll die and still have zero proof it exists.

Do you know how much money is at stake for proof of a bigfoot? Yet still not one grain of evidence.
                      here is a grain......it's got ****!!!!!!

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-11-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X