Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Carl Froch @ 175 - Who Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only one who has been in business for sale in the morning and evening of a few years ago. I am. I have been the most important thing. I'm not going to be able to make a difference. The only one who can help me out to the top of the day. We are.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
      yes he did, But Hopkins looked old and doesnt throw enough punches to hurt Froch who has a iron chin and not to mention he has a high punch output. dont be shocked if Froch stops him.
      Kov make Hopkins gun shy..Froch does not have Kov's talent or power

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
        yes he did, But Hopkins looked old and doesnt throw enough punches to hurt Froch who has a iron chin and not to mention he has a high punch output. dont be shocked if Froch stops him.
        I'd be pretty surprised if Froch stops him. Hopkins took the same shots from Kovalev that have brutally KO'd several very good 175s. Froch has a lot of power but nothing like that.

Froch is also slow. Kovalev has a similar lanky physique but he is deceptively fast. Froch is slow as molasses and relies on roughness.

Comment

Froch, JCs second in command has got this one I would say. BH did lose his last fight by 12 rounds, that swayed my decision. If Froch didn't get ko'ed by Kovalev im sure Froch would have nicked some rounds off of kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Froch, JCs second in command has got this one I would say. BH did lose his last fight by 12 rounds, that swayed my decision. If Froch didn't get ko'ed by Kovalev im sure Froch would have nicked some rounds off of kovalev.

exactly. Hopkins cant beat the elite anymore. stick to fighting the Murats of the world.

Comment

who ever picked Bhop by KO needs to take a Tylenol.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Kov make Hopkins gun shy..Froch does not have Kov's talent or power
                Froch has power bro. Ask Bute, Jermain Taylor, Groves. Granted he doesn't hit as hard as Kov, But he will probably follow Kovs lead and try to put more pressure on the old man.

Comment

Working...
                X