No announcement yet.

Petition to change Hbo and showtime boxing Video angles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to change Hbo and showtime boxing Video angles

Where can I petition to have hbo and showtime (multi billion dollar companies ) give viewers options on camera angles too rank and fox 1 give viewers perfect over head and corner camera views where you can see the fight in greater depth you would think the bigger networks would pick up on this by now ! Any one ?

http://youtu.be/AGRl53f_yCE

5.50 in to this video

It is a refreshing take / movement against a format that has been a standard for decades. With that said though, I like it the way it is. Even if I had options, I'd rather just sit back and not be caught up in which cameras I want to switch to and such. But yeah, I am all for giving options to those who might make use of it.

I know TNT Overtime does this for NBA games and Top Rank for their online PPVs. I have never used either so I don't know how well they work.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      It is a refreshing take / movement against a format that has been a standard for decades. With that said though, I like it the way it is. Even if I had options, I'd rather just sit back and not be caught up in which cameras I want to switch to and such. But yeah, I am all for giving options to those who might make use of it.

I know TNT Overtime does this for NBA games and Top Rank for their online PPVs. I have never used either so I don't know how well they work.
      Go check your bet in fantasy betting that Floyd chooses maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Go check your bet in fantasy betting that Floyd chooses maidana.
        I just did about 10 minutes ago. And why do you act so weird with me? You leave me negative feedback then act civil with me and then act hostile again. Make up your mind so I know which terms we're on.

I personally do not like you but let me know where we stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          I just did about 10 minutes ago. And why do you act so weird with me? You leave me negative feedback then act civil with me and then act hostile again. Make up your mind so I know which terms we're on.

I personally do not like you but let me know where we stand.
          I'm not a woman . I don't catch feelings and bear grudges. If I disagree with you on something , I disagree and if I agree , I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            I'm not a woman . I don't catch feelings and bear grudges. If I disagree with you on something , I disagree and if I agree , I agree.
            I guess I got a bit of a woman in me then. I either like or don't like someone, there is no in between for me. But I get your mindset... Gives me an idea of how the deal is. I can respect THAT, I guess.

I have seen some positive posts about Golovkin so you are EHH-O-KAY in my book. Anyways, peace...

Comment

I think there may be a few more things boxing needs to fix before this issue

Comment

What I want HBO to do is to reedit fights after the live airings so that the next day replays contain the best possible angles. This would make them worth rewatching. In real time, the camera angles used on tv sometimes don't catch punches at an optimal angle and it's hard to tell if it they landed or not. The edits should fix this by using a different angle.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-11-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  What I want HBO to do is to reedit fights after the live airings so that the next day replays contain the best possible angles. This would make them worth rewatching. In real time, the camera angles used on tv sometimes don't catch punches at an optical angle and it's hard to tell if it they landed or not. The edits should fix this by using a different angle.
                  This I do like and would make use of. It would give further replay-ability to the fights. I wonder if it will affect the way some people score the same fight but with different angles.

Also agree with the part in bold EVEN THOUGH replays make a good job of giving different angles.

PS: Crap sig. Fantasy, only in your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by major handz View Post
                    Where can I petition to have hbo and showtime (multi billion dollar companies ) give viewers options on camera angles too rank and fox 1 give viewers perfect over head and corner camera views where you can see the fight in greater depth you would think the bigger networks would pick up on this by now ! Any one ?

http://youtu.be/AGRl53f_yCE

5.50 in to this video
                    I agree FOX Sports 1 has great angles and below you can see for yourself.

[IMG][/IMG]

PRPP

Comment

Working...
                    X