No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward Discusses Chavez, Golovkin, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward Discusses Chavez, Golovkin, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with WBC/WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward to discuss his injury recovery, Gennady Golovkin, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ward doesn't sound sold on Golovkin yet, wants to see him against better opposition.

Comment

Fight Hopkins if you wanna give your fans a real treat!

Comment

ward beats jr, b-hop & ggg

Comment

Ward makes great points also he's being very classy as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Ward doesn't sound sold on Golovkin yet, wants to see him against better opposition.
            LOL, sure he does. He's sold on Chavez jr though I guess.

Comment

don't know if this was included, but here is Ward giving his thoughts on Rios v Alvarado

Comment

Ward is my favorite fighter and i have him ranked above mayweather. the thing with him is he is looking to grow his name in chavez, but seems like he has too much respect for ggg. ward knew who ggg was b4 he turned pro. I think he is very aware of what ggg is capable of doing vs him. Ishida is a veteran, was never kod by anyone, and fought against kirkland at 160. I dont blame him.

Comment

Chavez jr vs Ward

I think Ward would pick Chavez apart he might even be the first to drop him or even ko him, i mean no one thought he had what it takes to hurt dawson just look at what he did.. ward is full of talent i would love to see him face chavez, martinez oe alvarez, I think ggg needs one more fight under his belt to get to ward (personally i think hes ready for chavez as well ) but thats a fight i would love to see!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X