Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank and HBO are oficially using Pacquiao distractions as a promoting tool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rank and HBO are oficially using Pacquiao distractions as a promoting tool

On the Top Rank website they have this poll: "How likely is it that Pacquiao’s Congressional duties will interfere with his training?"

On the HBO website they have a front page article that reads: "Pacquiao: His Own Biggest Distraction?"

ok????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
      ok????????????????????
      Top Rank and HBO are oficially using Pacquiao distractions as a promoting tool

Comment

Why wouldn't they? They are promoting the fight.

Comment

dude's point, is pacquiao is going to beat this dude's ass, so in order for HBO and TOP RANK to push this fight to the average consumer as being "anyone's fight," they have to make it seem as if pacquiao is unfocused, unprepared, and distracted....

since when? from what we've all been told, pacquiao fights and trains and prepares just as hard as anybody.....he beats clottey and all of a sudden his head is in the clouds? FOH.

i've since changed my stance, and will actually go to a bar to watch, b/c i think it'll be better than pacquiao-clottey, and i went to a bar to watch that garbage, but anybody thinking margarito has any more than a 10% chance of winnning this fight w/o loaded gloves, is completely delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            dude's point, is pacquiao is going to beat this dude's ass, so in order for HBO and TOP RANK to push this fight to the average consumer as being "anyone's fight," they have to make it seem as if pacquiao is unfocused, unprepared, and distracted....

since when? from what we've all been told, pacquiao fights and trains and prepares just as hard as anybody.....he beats clottey and all of a sudden his head is in the clouds? FOH.

i've since changed my stance, and will actually go to a bar to watch, b/c i think it'll be better than pacquiao-clottey, and i went to a bar to watch that garbage, but anybody thinking margarito has any more than a 10% chance of winnning this fight w/o loaded gloves, is completely delusional.
            The only delusional person is you buying into the promotional hype and careful matchmaking vs diaz, hatton, dlh, cotto, and clottey. My guess is you haven't been watching boxing too long. Anyone who has and that knows the sport knows how pac was brought up. Margarito is pac's biggest challeng of his career and idiots like you give marg less than 10% chance of winning the only delusional one is you! Good job on falling for top ranks match making stunts.

Comment

they're just pointing out what we've all known...Manny Pacquiao is very distracted

i would think being a congressman alone demands 100%, what more being an elite prizefighter?

the distractions are legit and HBO with Top Rank are just stating the facts

i dont care you who are, you cant be less than 100% when you fight Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
                The only delusional person is you buying into the promotional hype and careful matchmaking vs diaz, hatton, dlh, cotto, and clottey. My guess is you haven't been watching boxing too long. Anyone who has and that knows the sport knows how pac was brought up. Margarito is pac's biggest challeng of his career and idiots like you give marg less than 10% chance of winning the only delusional one is you! Good job on falling for top ranks match making stunts.
                LOL, at Cheato being Pac biggest challenge you are really chungging on Cheatos balls. Plasterito is a tune up for Pac while he's at stanby for Floyd. Arum knows this will be a one sided beatdown and he can milk a few more millions before the fight he really wants comes into fruition. Uncle Bob's is counting on hyped up dumb nationalistic ****ers like you who actually think Cheato has a chance to buy into the hype of redemption for your fallen hero and make this fight a moderate success.

Comment

Why...should HBO and Top Rank say that Pac is in the best shape of his life and Margarito will be out in 1-2 rounds.

Comment

pac is distracted.

he's been distracted since he made it big.

he knows how to handle distractions , it won't matter.

what will matter is marg has a 5-6 in. height advantage , 10-20 lb. weight advantage and marg is tough as nails.

i laugh at all these *****s talking about "pac has been getting fights against guys he can beat"

how many floyd fights has there been were the opponent had a decent shot of beating him?

3? 4? 5?

corrales , castillo , mosley? who else? zab and delahoya?

5 out of 40.

Comment

Working...
                    X