No announcement yet.

most aggressive fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glidesmack View Post
    that guy young otto is knocking out guys with no fights. Is he really relevant?
    No he isn't but he holds the record for most first round knockouts and until recently held the record of most first round KO's in a row.

George Foreman rarely went past the first five rounds during his early career.

Earnie Shavers knocked out a lot of opponents in the very first round, including Ken Norton and Jimmy Ellis. In total he had 22 KO's in the first round, 50 inside the first 3 rounds.

Comment

wow I did not know that. I wonder how many came by way of holding the head with the left for an uppercut from the right.

Comment

Aaron Pryor is the most aggressive fighter I have ever seen. From start to finish his arms never stopped swinging.

Comment

again, I have no idea what you just said. Nice ****, though.

Comment

Roberto Duran?

Comment

Henry Armstrong was a windmill of agression from start to finish. Sort of like a little Paul Williams on speed and angry.

Comment

duran as a lightwieght was absolutly brutal, always aggressive.

Comment

Armstrong, Pryor, Marciano are all good mentions who came forward the entire fight.

Comment

ricky hatton is one very aggressive fighter...

theres no "cautious" in him...

Comment

At 135 pounds Duran was a beast of a man! He probably had most of his opponents ****ting in their drawers when he gave them a staredown.

Comment

Working...
                      X