The Challenge: Mayweather Mafia vs. El Cartel De Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Challenge: Mayweather Mafia vs. El Cartel De Marquez

The challenge is this.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

How will this fight go down? I am not asking who would win, but how accurately can you predict the fight going down.

Personal Ring Knowledge and E-Pride on the Line.

E-Belt is on the line Baitch.

Originally posted by Ido View Post
    The challenge is this.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

How will this fight go down? I am not asking who would win, but how accurately can you predict the fight going down.

Personal Ring Knowledge and E-Pride on the Line.

E-Belt is on the line Baitch.
    That's some serious e-hardware on the line there.. We may need to get Ray Torres in here to translate if these two crews are going to war!

Comment

Simple, JMM isn't winning more then 2 rounds, Mayweather will win a U.D and JMM will get dropped twice atleast

Comment

Mayweather too fast, slick and skillful.
        JMM gettin KTFO

Comment

It's going to be a massacre, just watch. Mayweather will Kill that fuk3r.

Comment

mayweather needs a tko victory but i can see hiim running last few rounds for a ud.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
              It's going to be a massacre, just watch. Mayweather will Kill that fuk3r.
              What happened to rule number two or whatever debate in an intelligent manner

Comment

I respect JMM a lot as a fighter, he always wants to fight the best and never backs down from any challenge and deserves to be in the top 3 P4P.

However...Mayweather will be too slick and I think he will counter Marquez all night, either way, I hope we see a good fight and a impressive win for Mayweather then get the showdown with Pacman!

Comment

Pbf too skilled, Fast, Smart, and stong for JMM. Floyd out classes him in route to a TKO

Comment

Maybe stop JMM late on..
                    But im gonna ride it safe and say a UD...

Comment

Working...
                    X