No announcement yet.

Andre Ward working the mitts post shoulder surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Amir has been spending a lot of time with Ward, they have become very good friends.

Ward and Hunter are changing Khan's mentality, turning him into an expert technician.

Ward himself said "I see a lot of myself when I look at Amir, he just never had that guidance, now with the proper guidance he will be a p4p top fighter"

Virgil Hunter said "Khan's skill make me weep"

Khan and Ward taking over.
    Amir Khan's not taking over ****! Don't get me wrong the guy has talent, but he has absolutely no ring I.Q, combine that with his chin and any time he's under pressure from a good fighter he'll break.

I'm a fan of Ward's, and he not only has the talent but the right mentality and has a huge boxing brain, something Khan will never have no matter who trains him. It was clear Ward was just hyping up a fighter new to his gym. As for Hunter's comments, well they were just corny!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Amir has been spending a lot of time with Ward, they have become very good friends.

Ward and Hunter are changing Khan's mentality, turning him into an expert technician.

Ward himself said "I see a lot of myself when I look at Amir, he just never had that guidance, now with the proper guidance he will be a p4p top fighter"

Virgil Hunter said "Khan's skill make me weep"

Khan and Ward taking over.
      I thought you hated Khan?

Comment

Working...
      X