Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Thinks Marquez Could KO Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duran when he got sparked out by Hearns took off a full eighteen months before coming back to build up his confidence and his career to Barkley. I have too agree with sentiments made in this thread, Pacquiao's chances of coming back are very slim.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
      Duran when he got sparked out by Hearns took off a full eighteen months before coming back to build up his confidence and his career to Barkley. I have too agree with sentiments made in this thread, Pacquiao's chances of coming back are very slim.

Love your sig and agree with your sentiments. He needs at least a 12 month layoff of no boxing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bionicbantam View Post
        Hawaiian president hahahahaha ,
        very ignorant on Sr's behalf

he's right about Pacquiao looking after his health though, he should fight Mayweather instead of Marquez, much safer option health-wise in light of the Mexican's new-found KO power
        Last edited by Weebler I; 12-19-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Folks are getting to carried away and down on Pacman.

I'm glad in a way Marquez finally got a win on his record against Pac. It's just a shame it's also come at this stage for Manny.

Anyone not named Mayweather or Marquez, Manny should still likely be favoured.

He beat Bradley and looked good against Juan while it lasted.

Leave Floyd and Juan alone - and he'll get a couple more good wins.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            very ignorant on Sr's behalf

he's right about Pacquiao looking after his health though, he should fight Mayweather instead of Marquez, mich safer option health-wise in light of the Mexican's new-found KO power
            I don't think there is a anything to do with KO power. JMM has always being a very good puncher and very precise and that's what gives him the edge because there r guys that hit much harder than him but he throws it at the right time to get the best result. PAC has taken some hard shots in he's career and all the shots he probably he did see coming and took it well since it was not a suprise but the counter over the jab that JMM threw.. Now that right hand pAC never saw coming and given the speed/timing/leverage It produced a great KO for JMM..remember pAC has not being KO'd ever since he was like a kid he has a great beard but he never saw this one that he got hit with he never expected that.

Comment

ya i thought the same thing and i dont think he was even trying to be disrespectful which makes it even more funny

Comment

seemed like karma to me you can only hold the flood gates back for so long marquez won atleast 2 of the first 3. this fight should have never happened to begin with though im glad it did work out this way for marquez. now people can only question stuff outside the ring

Comment

Duran and Lewis, just to name a few, came back from devastating KO's. I'm pretty sure Manny can too. As much as I have disliked Pacquiao for years, it'd really be a shame if he hung up the gloves on that note, he and his (real) fans deserve better. I think he beats everybody besides Marquez or Floyd like KrisSilver said. He can beat the stuffing out of Rios and probably look great. He can also take a Bradley fight and see what transpires out of that. Let's look at the facts, Pacquiao was looking pretty good until Marquez caught him, nobody else is probably gonna come close to stopping Manny. Let's remember that Marquez has spent a good portion of his life obsessed with beating Manny, he didn't lose to just any old opponent.

Comment

Let's be real, Marquez landed the punch of a lifetime one which he was willing to take an a ss whopping just to land..can he do it again? Maybe, is it worth the risk? NO!! He was very close "by his own admission" to being stopped for good in that fight too..does he win the same way? No! I highly doubt it, infact i'll say Manny going in on 1-2 attacks..back out..1-2, back out..beats up Marquez badly which he was doing until he got too comfortable and jumped in. I think Pacquaio is just as responsible as Marquez for that end result.

Comment

To put Manny back in the ring for a 5th fight against Marquez would be suicide but Arum don't care.

Comment

Working...
                      X