Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: RICHLOC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm, you know Rich Loc is a Mexican living in Bakersfield/Fresno Area right? He wish he was Brit.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      notice how the virgin question wasn't really answered?

but for reals, i used to HATE this mother****er...probably one of the most efficient trolls i've ever ran into...i used to go at it with this dude every day across 3 sites

but now, one of my favorite posters on here
      Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Ummm, you know Rich Loc is a Mexican living in Bakersfield/Fresno Area right? He wish he was Brit.

this.........^^^^^^^

Comment

i stopped reading LOC's posts when he started saying things like "innit like". i dunno what he thinks that is, but...it's not.

as expected, his first answer included the phrase "innit like". i stopped reading.

who was epi 2?

Comment

i knew this or at least i suspected as much

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
            i stopped reading LOC's posts when he started saying things like "innit like". i dunno what he thinks that is, but...it's not.

as expected, his first answer included the phrase "innit like". i stopped reading.

who was epi 2?
            it was makavelli.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
              it was makavelli.
              ohhh, i thought makky was #1? that was the first one i read. who was #1 then?

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
                ohhh, i thought makky was #1? that was the first one i read. who was #1 then?

yea dude...and you asked me more questions than Ether did

first one was Larry

Comment

I like the face first brawler analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether interview RichLoc View Post
                    What part of wales are you from? how is wales different than other
                    parts of the UK? how does it effect the way you post here?

I'm from California, I just pretend to be from Wales for teh lulz. I'd love to visit Wales though.
                    he answered it

Comment

j-ro would be an interesting subject with the right questions (don't ask me what they are, but they must be probing).

(controversial one) DIOS, if he agreed to do it. push him on a few things.

luis perez/aka. king/aka. god hates me/aka. rape would probably give a funny one, but hardly anybody knows who he is anymore. started laying low after cotto lost his v.

Comment

Working...
                      X