Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ping Ping vs Amigorito - do you think it's personal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping Ping vs Amigorito - do you think it's personal?

When I saw Ping Ping fight the Paler I was under the suspicion that they'd actually had some kind of argument and decided to settle it with a street fight... only to accidentally stumble across a boxing ring, some boxing gloves, 15,000 people and a PPV audience.

However, such doubts were allayed when Ping Ping clarified after the fight "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... it nothing pelsonar."

But this Amigorito fight? I'm not sure. Rumours are that if Antonio loses then Golden Boy have it written into his contract that he has to have a bath. Plus, Freddie Roach had this to say on the subject:

"Manneeeeeeeeeeee..... muh muh muh muh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

What do others think?

PS. Niggers.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

PS. Niggers.

Comment

I thought it wasn't racist enough.

Comment

Comment

Ya gotta love pale pink ****s, ya the color of pu$$ies and pigs!

Comment

When I saw Ping Ping fight the Paler I was under the suspicion that they'd actually had some kind of argument and decided to settle it with a street fight... only to accidentally stumble across a boxing ring, some boxing gloves, 15,000 people and a PPV audience.

However, such doubts were allayed when Ping Ping clarified after the fight "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... it nothing pelsonar."

But this Amigorito fight? I'm not sure. Rumours are that if Antonio loses then Golden Boy have it written into his contract that he has to have a bath. Plus, Freddie Roach had this to say on the subject:

What do others think?

PS. Niggers.
            Classic, mate.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

Los Angeles, CA. Wildcard Gym - Boxing champion Manny Pacquiao tells Antonio Margarito what he thinks about his camp making fun of his trainer, Freddie Roach.

"Dun mek fun of way peepol tahk. Common sense," Pacquiao said, before holding his hands up like Larry David and looking around with a smirk on his face.

"Brendon Rios should know tahk. When he tahks like he has da plaster from Margareetos goves in his mout."

Just thought I'd share.

Comment

I think we could include something about the weights in this thread too. There isn't much on it so far.

Originally posted by Mana$$aMauler View Post
                Ya gotta love pale pink ****s, ya the color of pu$$ies and pigs!

Comment

PS. Niggers.
                  Booom!!!!

Comment

What do others think?

PS. Niggers.
                    ps cracker

Comment

Working...
                    X