No announcement yet.

Lampley Keeps Telling His Audience We Mock Rigo And Don't Want To See Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Where else would you expect to get a feel for what hardcore boxing fans think than on a boxing forum?
    He's saying, the networks don't give a **** about the couple of dozen subscriptions paid for by the hardcore fans, they might not cover the camera man's salary. Most of them stream anyway. 70% walking out, 200k switching channel before main event, that's what they notice

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      I believe you guys when you say you find him boring. Every thread on Rigo, no matter the subtopic, you've been in there taking people on drilling home the message. Over and over. Thread after thread.

All power to you.

You're taking it a step too far when you try to speak for others obviously.
      Look at the older threads, I defended him saying he needs to be marketed differently...the thing is... it's clearly not that. He's not really marketable with his safety first style. I wish him the best but headlining fights is something I can't see him do anymore unless he changes his style to at least be offensive when overmatching... I stand by it.

Comment

Rigo is boring is what Lampley is trying to say, and it's the truth. People walked out on the main event, i mean what else do you want the promoters to do? they got the people in the Arena, but Rigo couldn't keep them on there seats!!

People want to deny it, What im saying is the truth, so deal with it

Comment

Bull****

Just a bunch of butthurt Donaire supporters

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            Rigo is boring is what Lampley is trying to say, and it's the truth. People walked out on the main event, i mean what else do you want the promoters to do? they got the people in the Arena, but Rigo couldn't keep them on there seats!!

People want to deny it, What im saying is the truth, so deal with it
            So passionate about proving Rigo's lack of excitment.

You the guy above you and the Russian dude are probably his biggest supporters. lol

Comment

Working...
            X